A new toxic grind machine song up... last one!

Hahah, nice! I made those bass samples, but I'd honestly never thought they'd come to any use, if you think at the "normal" clientel who's using rebirth. Or am I being a prejudice prick now? ;)

Nah, I don't like people who are into crappy trance music either.:lol:

Yeah, it definitely tightens things up on a 5. I went to smaller gauge strings (40-120), & that helped a lot.

Excellent tune, sir. All of the songs posted on your SoundClick page are awesome! And that is super cool that you uploaded pics of your settings. Thanks for the farout information!

Scott

Excellent tune, sir. All of the songs posted on your SoundClick page are awesome! And that is super cool that you uploaded pics of your settings. Thanks for the farout information!

Scott

Haha, hey Scott!! :kickass: Welcome to the site! good to see you hanging around here as well...

Cheers Blessed!

Ey Bob, it's great to see you keep building on your track record and improving the quality of your songwriting as well as transparency to the fact that you use 'fake' elements in these mixes (programmed drums, bass and podxt).

I just wanted to ask.. when you say you used 3 samples on the snare... do you mean blended 3 samples to play at once, or just 3 samples to alternate on different hits?

Also, a bit of criticism, I think your mastering chain is sucking some life out of the mix. If you listen on some critical monitors, I'm sure you'll hear the compression acting on it when more elements come in and ducking in and out. If you can, spend some time trying to get your mastering a bit more transparent... or better yet, just back off a bit on it in general!

Fantastic work dude.

Hey Bobby !
All links are dead :(
Please reupload :worship:

Oh noes!

Does anyone have or knows a decent hosting site where these files will stay on longer then a month or so?

Moonlapse!

Yeah, i hear you on the compression on the mastering chain... a wee bit too much indeed.

As for those three samples, i use three different samples, so i insert one drumagog on the snare top track, use that for my main snare sample that i blend in, then underneath that on the same track, i use a different plugin called "aptrigga" which does a great job! and insert another sample, most of the time for just a bit extra, so no major blending on that second sample, it should just sound right with the first sample and either add some low/mid or high to it.

On the snare bottom track, i usually insert a third sample, again, just a little bit of blending before it all gets too messy, and that's basically it.

The BPM is 160 straight through... just for comfort, so that when the dudes who will grunt and scream on this can go into a studio, set the click track, and be done with it, you know?

Even the blast ins at 160 BPM? The drums during the fast/blast parts seem faster. Just checking for myslef.

Thank you.