A new Toxic Grind Machine song, INCLUDING vocals and a complete song this time!

Cheers for the comments dudes!

hey, anybody knows where can i download that reason-clawfinger package, its old url position has messed up by the reason 4...
thanks in advance

ah man.. i am struggling to find it as well Fuge.
I have reason 3 installed plus the clawfinger pack, but it seems that they deleted it from their database.. im switching PC's soon and i just want the .exe file so i can re-install.

I do know that "The Dude" who posts on this forum as well, created that clawfinger pack.. maybe he can help us out?

Cheers for the comments dudes!

ah man.. i am struggling to find it as well Fuge.
I have reason 3 installed plus the clawfinger pack, but it seems that they deleted it from their database.. im switching PC's soon and i just want the .exe file so i can re-install.

I do know that "The Dude" who posts on this forum as well, created that clawfinger pack.. maybe he can help us out?

First, Bob, thanks for all your files and screen shots! This mix is now part of my reference material collection. :worship:

I found a link from Reneisigod posted a while back to clawfinger samples:
http://www.esnips.com/doc/e490e515-1617-4e20-881f-54c51189374d/clawfinger-bass-files
Don't know if this is what you're looking for. I was just looking for these myself today.

Bob - thanks for all of your info, this is gold to me. could you talk more about the snare tracks? by looking at the screenshots I get a little confused.

- it appears that the snare top screenshot shows you using the born snare in aptrigga but which snare in drumagog on that track?
- snare bottom looks like the superior sample
- ezdrummer snare track, which sample are you using in ezdrummer?

then you send those to the snare group track.

If you could explain the snares a little I would appreciate it greatly!

also it looks like you used the brain kick samples in drumagog but only 3 of them vs. 5 in the drum samples folder that you posted. is this right?

Still very interested in vocal settings/plugs if they're available to be had.

I don't have any screenshots of the plug-in chain. For the next session, I will install a program that will though. What do you all use?

Lightning aint down, you cannot link direct to the mp3, use the link you´ve got in your mail :)

The server maybe down, but we have another link right here. Totally ready take the burns for this one :lol: If i had any sort of camera at all, i'd take pictures of the rooms and booth..but I don't at the moment.

And thanks a million for the great feedback everyone!

I don't have any screenshots of the plug-in chain. For the next session, I will install a program that will though. What do you all use?

If you are on windows you can just hit the print screen button (next to F12) and paste it into ms-paint.

If you are on a mac... well, I don't know shit about macs. But I am sure there is a similar way.

- it appears that the snare top screenshot shows you using the born snare in aptrigga but which snare in drumagog on that track?

Just checked.. it's 2 samples, 2 samples that the great Mr Sneap posted of his kit.

- ezdrummer snare track, which sample are you using in ezdrummer?

It's the best sounding imo, the 14" sonor 1.

then you send those to the snare group track.

Spot on.. that's all there is to it really.

also it looks like you used the brain kick samples in drumagog but only 3 of them vs. 5 in the drum samples folder that you posted. is this right?

Yeah, all 5 samples are pretty much the same, i just needed 3 really, no more.

The server maybe down, but we have another link right here. Totally ready take the burns for this one :lol: If i had any sort of camera at all, i'd take pictures of the rooms and booth..but I don't at the moment.

And thanks a million for the great feedback everyone!

:lol:

yes!! just saw this, this is it, THANK YOU!

How do I use it? Shouldn't I be able to load it into NN19 or NNXT?

Looks like that's it mate. Good find.

:kickass:

yes!! just saw this, this is it, THANK YOU!

No problem mates! As fate would have it, I was looking for these myself today. But the thanks goes to Rene for making the original post here.

:lol:

How do I use it? Shouldn't I be able to load it into NN19 or NNXT?

Trying to figure that out myself. In Rene's thread, he said he putting mapping for use in Logic. I'm guessing I'll just have to manually load these up and create my own map? I barely know my way around samplers, so...anyone else know? Rene...if you happen to see this?

HOLY SHIT..

i never normally listen to music like this.. but i thought i'd have a butchers.. and needles to say, i'm pretty speechless! very impressive stuff, well done :D

Awesome!!

Here's my question.

So for the snare, you have a track with the EZ Drummer snare. Then you have other tracks that are the top and bottom. So how do you do this?

I can Send the EZ Snare to say...EZ1. But then, me modifying that or replacing it doesn't allow me to edit it on other tracks. So how are you able to edit...essentially three snares?

Cheers all!

Awesome!!

Here's my question.

So for the snare, you have a track with the EZ Drummer snare. Then you have other tracks that are the top and bottom. So how do you do this?

I can Send the EZ Snare to say...EZ1. But then, me modifying that or replacing it doesn't allow me to edit it on other tracks. So how are you able to edit...essentially three snares?

Not completely sure if i get you or not.. it's 4:30 in the morning and my brains are no longer fully active... :p

When you say modifying, do you mean the MIDI notes or the snare itself?

When it comes to MIDI i just alter all of them manually.. no big deal, quite some work every now and then, but it works.

There are 3 snare tracks indeed.. bottom is very low in volume and is only there for adding some "crack" to the snare sound.

The top snare is sampled and very loud in volume... equally as loud in volume is the EZ snare, i really dig the EZ snare i use and it adds quite some attack to the drumsound.. that's all i can think of right now dude, if there is something im missing, which i probably am, let me know.