some of you will shart when you hear this

Sharted. You called it. Granted, I really needed to shit before I logged on and got distracted... Not to take anything away from you, I sharted nonetheless.

biden-big-fing-deal.png

Wow. I just found out... I would never guessed this would happen!

Jeff was in the band for some months, wasn't he.. hmmm?

Sparsely used high notes are appreciated.

Djöfull;9084310 said:
Wow. I just found out... I would never guessed this would happen!

Jeff was in the band for some months, wasn't he.. hmmm?

Sparsely used high notes are appreciated.

Loomis was in the band, but never on an album, he did touring work for them. I somehow doubt that he will be a part of this though.

I wouldn't shit a brick if Loomis got involved...he was an official member of Sanctuary when they broke up correct? If people say "why call it Sanctuary if Warrel, Jim and Loomis are in the band?", I would say what that one concert host on that 1992 bootleg of Nevermore said, "Sanctuary is Nevermore!"

That shouldn't be the question...I can..but should I want to in 2010?
You know this answer, Warrel. You should always do what's in you, regardless of the decade. For my part, I'm going to the Skoochies second coming this weekend -- I plan on being 16 again. It matters not that I totally am no longer 16; It's in me, the club and the DJ's are still available so it's an option, and I plan on going. For this project, if those notes are still in you, then let them out. If they're not, do what is. We're all likely to cream ourselves either way. :headbang:

Holy shit!! I think it's time to bust out those squeaky rubber pants, Warrel!! Fuck yes!

Indeed. It seems so weird that someone born in 1990 is now a 20 year old adult. WTF? 1990 was yesterday!
I was two months old when Into the Mirror Live came out...

Do not be afraid of doing the high vocals! More people my age love that shit than you realize.