Some really good music that you havent heard of

UNDEROATH777

Sep 6, 2002
why do u want to know?
Visit site
Ive been listening to metal for awhile. But nothing that Ive heard has the emotion in their CD's or live shows as NORMA JEAN. if you havent heard of them, go check them out. Oh yea, and btw, christian rock is way ahead of the secular crap like linkin park and disturbed. Check out Dead Poetic, Underoath, Zao, Living Sacrafice, and Soul Embraced. Dont be all biased cause they talk about God...its better than most of the pointless shit that most bands sing about. :headbang:

UNDEROATH777 said:
Ive been listening to metal for awhile. But nothing that Ive heard has the emotion in their CD's or live shows as NORMA JEAN. if you havent heard of them, go check them out. Oh yea, and btw, christian rock is way ahead of the secular crap like linkin park and disturbed. Check out Dead Poetic, Underoath, Zao, Living Sacrafice, and Soul Embraced. Dont be all biased cause they talk about God...its better than most of the pointless shit that most bands sing about. !:headbang:

There are only two Christian rock bands worth considering...Stryper and Gareth Gates. :saint:

nice to see you have a pic of my dying bride.
listen to anything along the lines of metallica pantera iron maiden slayer megadeth
that is the good stuff.
but then again if i listed all the bands i listen to the list would never end

u want to know what bands i listen to needled24/7? , i couldnt tell if that was a question or not at the start of your post..

well i'll name a few, my favourites at the moment...

Daylight Dies, Rapture, Forest Stream, Darkthrone, My Dying Bride, Rotting Christ, Converge, In Flames, Opeth, Dark Tranquillity, At The Gates, Emperor, Pig Destroyer, Agoraphobic Nosebleed, Cephalic Carnage, The Berzerker, Sepultura (old), Corporation 187, Children of Bodom, Katatonia, Humanity, Eden Maine, Stampin' Ground.....

blah blah, yeah anyways..