Some reviews of the new HEAVEN & HELL album

I've been waiting a long time for a new Sabbath album! Sweet guitar solos in this song. Maybe it's just my crappy computer speakers, but it sounds like Dio's vox are really high in the mix.

Not bad, not bad at all. Sounds like something coming of a mix from material from "Mob Rules" and "Dehumanizer", but doesn't sound dated at the same time. So far, so good...

P.S. And yes the guitar work sounds fresh!

Nice! that is a different mix/tone almost like your in the room while they are recording and the guitar(riffs) is in another room. or live even

Dios voice is just so right..........

must listen again

Ok, I listened to it twice. It sounds boring and bland to me. Dio and Dio/Black Sabbath are my all time faves, but this sounds terrible to me. I don't have much hope for the new cd if this is representative of the rest of it.

Call me crazy but it reminds me of the 70s Rainbow. Its a damn good song!

You are crazy. But it's a decent song indeed, still I need more to believe this is coming :saint:

Ok, I listened to it twice. It sounds boring and bland to me. Dio and Dio/Black Sabbath are my all time faves, but this sounds terrible to me. I don't have much hope for the new cd if this is representative of the rest of it.

Terrible? I mean, you have the right not to like the song, but what were you expecting? This sounds like Dio-with-Sabbath is "supposed" to sound in 2009 as far as I'm concerned. I'm REALLY looking forward to hearing the whole album.