Somebody has?

Nogalina

New Metal Member
Feb 14, 2008
About 2 years ago I downloaded Opeth songs INCLUDING one- arr. Doomed by solitude- Prologue to winter (opeth cover). The darkest funeral doom i ever heard. :zombie: And nowhere on internet i can find this artist. Somebody? :D

uh.. Opeth? just look on amazon for cds.. even best buy stocks opeth...if you are looking for funeral doom look into evoken.

doomed by solitude and prologue to winter arent opeth songs, those are probably songs by Lordi.

Are you sure? No, there is one song by Opeth- Prologue, whichthose guys remaked into funeral doom version "prologue (to winter)"
AND NOWHERE on the net you can find something about that artist or song

Are you sure? No, there is one song by Opeth- Prologue, whichthose guys remaked into funeral doom version "prologue (to winter)"
AND NOWHERE on the net you can find something about that artist or song

just because a song has the word prologue in it doesnt mean its an opeth remake, prologue is like a 30 second intro track to MAYH..

If you scan down the page of this old thread from the Opeth forum, you'll find a reference to "Doomed to Solitude". In an even earlier thread, someone mentions them coming from NZ. There's also a reference to DTS on the Dark Tranquility board. So, I dunno, bud. The tragedy of illegal downoading... ;)

uh.. Opeth? just look on amazon for cds.. even best buy stocks opeth...if you are looking for funeral doom look into evoken.

They are unbelievable!! I just bought a metal mag the other day. They have a new one out, I can't remember what it's titled. I'm still wanting Shades of Night Decending. Do you have that one?