Somebody make this CD for me, PLZ!!!

(__Joonas__)

† Followed the Reaper †
Mar 23, 2005
Finland
1. Napoleon XIV - They're Coming to Take Me Away, Ha-Ha
2. Hate Me! (the original single version!!!)
3. Knuckleduster
4. Silent Night, Bodom Night
5. Angels Don't Kill (without "I want no-one to escape" / surround doesn't spell this)
6. Trashed, Lost & Strungout
7. Sixpounder
8. Follow the Reaper (without the speech in the beginning & ending!)
9. Bodom After Midnight
10. Needled 24/7 (without the speech in the ending!)
11. Everytime I Die
12. Kissing the Shadows
13. Don't Stop at the Top
14. Downfall

Okay I know nobody's gonna make this and send it to me, but just thought this would be cool, I was supposed to pick up the kind of dance-style songs and simultaneously make it a kind of best-of album.

Suomipojat hoi, joku tehkää tä mulle pientä korvausta vastaan!!!

Joonas Lehtonen said:
1. Napoleon XIV - They're Coming to Take Me Away, Ha-Ha
2. Hate Me! (the original single version!!!)
3. Knuckleduster
4. Silent Night, Bodom Night
5. Angels Don't Kill (without "I want no-one to escape" / surround doesn't spell this)
6. Trashed, Lost & Strungout
7. Sixpounder
8. Follow the Reaper (without the speech in the beginning & ending!)
9. Bodom After Midnight
10. Needled 24/7 (without the speech in the ending!)
11. Everytime I Die
12. Kissing the Shadows
13. Don't Stop at the Top
14. Downfall

Okay I know nobody's gonna make this and send it to me, but just thought this would be cool, I was supposed to pick up the kind of dance-style songs and simultaneously make it a kind of best-of album.

Suomipojat hoi, joku tehkää tä mulle pientä korvausta vastaan!!!

just buy every album dumbass

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
just buy every album dumbass

Fuck you. When you want to get your friends into some music it's not very convincing to skip every track like a fucking dj all the time..

Milläs teen?.. Ainoo mitä pystyn on polttaa levyn ja valita mitä biisejä haluaa, mut sillei ku tekee ni kuuluu biisien väleissä outoja ääniä, koko homma sekoo... ja pari biisii on mitä mul ei oo seedeel.. ni aika monimutkaiseks menee. Pitäis jotenki kummasti pystyy leikkaa niitä biisei, eikä täl koneel voi tehä vittuaka vaik uus onki.. Jos pystyt ton tekeen, nii et se kans tosiaan toimii, ni tuo mulle tuskaan tänä kesänä tai lähetä postis ni saat vähä korvaust..

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Fuck you. When you want to get your friends into some music it's not very convincing to skip every track like a fucking dj all the time..

If you want to get your friends into music, you shouldn't have to skip tracks

-Gavin- said:
If you want to get your friends into music, you shouldn't have to skip tracks

True, but you know once I was driving around with friends and I had the T,L&S single with me and told them to slash it in, they finally gave up and played it like five secs and then turned back to some fucking rap shit.. people who can't separate shit from good music.. So that's basically how patient they are. You can't afford any fillers that's for sure. But it's mostly for me anyway, a friend and I do fast dancing and he kinda liked Bodom when he listened to it a bit last Friday so I said I'll get the dancable tracks together.

But this is not just for dancable tracks and shit, it's mostly a best-of thing and following the lines of the gig they played last summer where I was in, so

Joonas Lehtonen said:
True, but you know once I was driving around with friends and I had the T,L&S single with me and told them to slash it in, they finally gave up and played it like five secs and then turned back to some fucking rap shit.. people who can't separate shit from good music.. So that's basically how patient they are. You can't afford any fillers that's for sure. But it's mostly for me anyway, a friend and I do fast dancing and he kinda liked Bodom when he listened to it a bit last Friday so I said I'll get the dancable tracks together.

If they like rap, let them listen to it... for fucks sake.

Joonas Lehtonen said:

i think i know why they turned it back to rap :

IT WAS TL & S DUDE!!!!!!

play fuckin Hatebreeder

better yet. play some fuckin' Symphony X :headbang: