someone from sweden to learn me more about the swedish scene?

hi
i hope you'll understand my poor english and see what i mean!:err:
here's a few question...
I was wondering what makes all the swedish bands as good as they are?
Is the musical skill really better in Sweden?
Are these musicians really more implicated in their bands than in other countries?
Do you know if the possibilities for a little band to grow up are really more important in sweden than anywhere else?
thanks
mik

Well... First off, Sweden is cold and dark 6 moths of the year.. what better to do then lock yourself in a rehearsalroom an play for that time?
secondly, we have public schools of music everywhere.. anyone from age 7-15 can, for a fee, go learn just about any instrument, and are encouraged by schools and government to do so.
there is a big musical culture in Sweden, and has been so for a really long time, so basically i think it all comes down to heritage.

and vince, you are welcome at my smörgåsbord anytime. (Finland cruise in February with smörgåsbord included!!) :kickass::puke:

we go to Finland with a boat..
Or at least they say we do.
noone ever leaves the boat, so in fact they could might as well just stand in the middle of the sea.
and then we shop tax free.
and eat smörgåsbord.
and get insanely drunk.

all to the sweet notes of Tiamat, Pain, Dark Tranquility, Hardcore superstar, Necrophobic and dimension zero.

and thats basically it.

ah, but the best part about being drunk on a boat is that you can always blame your dizziness, puking and such on seasickness..

Stefan, ska du åka på Close-Up kryssningen i februari? Necrophobic:kickass: :headbang: