Someone post that mug shot of Micheal Jackson now so we can all stare in horror...

Ya know what's very interesting. The state can bring charges up against the parents of the child, because they can technically be held responsible for putting the child in an unsafe situation by letting him stay with Michael Jackson.

I mean Michael Jackson does have a history, and if he is convicted of anything in this, then the parents, by law, can face charges from the state for putting the child's well being in danger.

DESPO424 said:
Ya know what's very interesting. The state can bring charges up against the parents of the child, because they can technically be held responsible for putting the child in an unsafe situation by letting him stay with Michael Jackson.

I mean Michael Jackson does have a history, and if he is convicted of anything in this, then the parents, by law, can face charges from the state for putting the child's well being in danger.
Good point......The guy was convicted like 10 years old for the first time. He still has kids visiting him all the time and you never hear any other accusations. When Bill Clinton and that whole sex sancdal thing women were constantly trying to press charges.

And another thing how come everyone let the whole R Kelly thing go. He had sex with a minor and pissed on her and had a video tape of it. How come nobody cares about that?

TD said:
I'd leave my kids with my priest in a second dude.
i dunno man its a bit of a mystery pack that one,priests are prob the highest offending and they get away with it because there supposedly the good guys,at the end of the day if someone attacked my kid(i dont have any that i know of lol)but wouldnt accepting money be a copout,wouldnt u want justice?

its like u have put a price on your own child and in fact letting michael get away with it!

OH MY GOD HE ESCAPED
mjr.txt

One lady last night said she's surprised that with all his high priced leagal help no one has given him the best advice, Stay away from kids. Then someone said, joking, that his brothers wouldn't leave their kids with him.

And I wouldn't leave my kid with your priest, or anyone else's for that matter. (Note: I do have one.)

Sick, sick sick!!! His face is like some sort of abomination from a Heironymous Bosch depiction of Hell!!

I cannot believe someone has not mercy-killed him yet, fer Crissake. If I looked like that in the mirror every morning I would have lit myself on fire---with a flamethrower----a LONG LONG time ago!

Barf!

Did you hear they found him (right after the warrarnt was put out) at a local Las Vegas Kmart?

He heard the Boys pants were half off!

I reiterate: Sick, sick sick!!! Sick, sick sick!!! Sick, sick sick!!!

What a freak!
He's totally fucked up his face.

How can you tell when Michael Jackson is having a party????

There will be Big Wheels parked in the driveway!!!