Something many don't know about Piracy.

Also, fuck capitalism right now. This is why:

2 years ago, if I wanted to go rent a movie, I could go down to the video store and rent a movie. Now I have to wait two days for Netflix to deliver. And I am not going to wait 2 hours for it to download electronically, so don't even start on that. Anyway, thank you capitalism for taking away my freedom to browse.

Also, fuck capitalism right now. This is why:

2 years ago, if I wanted to go rent a movie, I could go down to the video store and rent a movie. Now I have to wait two days for Netflix to deliver. And I am not going to wait 2 hours for it to download electronically, so don't even start on that. Anyway, thank you capitalism for taking away my freedom to browse.

Are you high on cum?:heh:

Blockbuster were still in business as far as I could tell.

Are you high on cum?:heh:

Blockbuster were still in business as far as I could tell.

amazingly we still have one here, but there used to be two of them and two hollywood videos, as well as 2-3 independent video rental places - all of those are now gone. but we do have RedBox kiosks at walmart, walgreens etc. it was more fun to browse a real store and find crazy shit on vhs.

Before gramophone records were invented musicians earned money by playing their (or other's) music and all was good. Then came the means of recording the music and all of a sudden you could record your band once and sell that thousands of times. No one complained again (or did it?). Now, again, you have to play to be paid and everybody is bitching. As a matter of fact, suits are bitching the most. The ones that just do the marketing and distribution, not musicians. Fuck 'em. You know there's something wrong the whole thing is called "music INDUSTRY".