Something New

I'm yellow too :err:. Is there something wrong with the test or are we all (except nevershine) alike?!

[font=arial,helvetica]YELLOW[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica]You are very perceptive and smart. You are clear and to the point and have a great sense of humor. You are always learning and searching for understanding. [/font]

This must be a conspiracy... I'm a...

[font=arial,helvetica]YELLOW[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica]You are very perceptive and smart. [/font]
[font=arial,helvetica]You are clear and to the point and have a great sense of humor. [/font]
[font=arial,helvetica]You are always learning and searching for understanding. [/font]

funny, I guess we all like sex and boring documents...
or they don't have any other possibilities..except for Toni...

wow, I'm NOT yellow!:

BLUE

You give your love and friendship unconditionaly.
You enjoy long, thoughful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality.
You are very loyal and intuitive.

[font=arial,helvetica]Green[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica]You are a very calm and contemplative person. Others are drawn to your peaceful, nurturing nature.[/font]

I feel like an outsider. :erk: :p

Yes, I should check here more often. :/

NAME: Russell

NICKNAME: Rusty

HEIGHT: 6'2", about 180-something cm

HAIR Colour: Browm

SHOES SIZE: 11 UK, no idea what European size, probably 40-something :p

HOW MANY PEOPLE LIVE WITH U?: 3

WHICH BOOK ARE U READING? J.R.R. Tolkien (mostly) - Unfinished Tales

PICS ON YOUR MOUSEPAD: Don't use one.

DID U HAVE SOMETHING HANG ON YOUR CAR REAR MIRROR?: Nope.

FAVOURITE BOARD GAME? No idea.

FAVOURITE SMELL? Fresh coffee.

FAVOURITE SOUND? Advent. :D

WHICH KINDA MUSIC DO U PREFER? Anything with strong emotions/atmosphere.

WORSE FEELIN'? Lonliness.

DO U LIKE COOKING? Not really, but I don't mind it.

FAVOURITE COLOUR? Red, black, dark purple.

IS THERE AN OBJECT THAT YOU CARE ABOUT? Not yet.

WHAT WOULD U DO WITH A MILLION EUROS?
Change it to pounds, go travelling or something, and save the rest. :p

THE MOST SPECIAL THING? Probably being in love, but I wouldn't know about that. ;)

FIRST THOUGHT WHEN U WAKE UP IN THE MORNING: "What time is it??"

HOW MANY RINGS OF YOUR PHONE BEFORE YOU ANSWER? Hmm, I haven't got a phone of my own.

YOUR FUTURE DAUGHTER NAME? Rachel, Amy.

YOUR FUTURE SON NAME? Jamie, Stuart.

FAVOURITE FOOD: Cheese. Right now I'm addicted to white stilton with mango and ginger.

CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Depends what, ice cream or milkshake?? :p

DO U SLEEP WITH A "TEDDYBEAR"? Not any more, my mummy says I'm a big boy now. :)

ZODIACAL SIGN? Aries.

IF YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR FUTURE JOB, WHAT WILL IT BE? Don't know.

NEW COLOUR FOR YOUR HAIR: Darker brown.

THE GLASS IS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? Half empty.

FAVOURITE MOVIE? The Godfather parts one and two.

ON THE KEYBOARD, DO U PRESS EVERYTIME THE RIGHT KEY? Usually, although I have to look at the keyboard a fair bit.

UNDER YOUR BED? The floor.

FAVOURITE NUMBER? 4

FAVOURITE SPORT TO WATCH ON THE TV: Football (the proper kind ;))

SEA OR MOUNTAIN? Mountain.

BEST QUALITY? No idea.

WORSE DEFECT? Shyness, unsocialness (or whatever the right phrase should be), general quietness and reluctance to talk.

HONESTLY, U HAVE MORE MALE FRIENDS OR FEMALE? Male in "real life", female online. :p

HOW MANY ARE "REAL" FRIENDS? None.

WORD THAT YOU OFTEN SAY: "Corking".

1. you're totally addicted to?
Nothing, although some things I'd hate to give up.

2. have you ever been abroad? where?
USA (Florida), France, Spain, Holland.

3. where (else) would you like to go? Scandanavia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada.

This test is quite clearly wrong:
54.gif

Now this is more like it:

Mmm, I am Lemon Flavoured.

I am bitter and twisted. Expect from me acerbic humour and sharp commentary. While I may seem nasty at first, I'm actually quite good company if I like you, so long as you don't mind a bit of cutting to the chase.

Ok, I was too lazy to do this...until NOW:

HEIGHT: something around 176-178 cm

HAIR Colour: shiny red...since sunday :)

SHOES SIZE: 45, if I'm not mistaken

HOW MANY PEOPLE LIVE WITH U?:1, at weekends 2

WHICH BOOK ARE U READING? hm...still Dostojewski's Crime & Punishment...haven't read on for more than a month though...

PICS ON YOUR MOUSEPAD: none.

DID U HAVE SOMETHING HANG ON YOUR CAR REAR MIRROR? I don't even have a driving license... (although even friends of mine who are several years younger than me already have their own car & stuff...)

FAVOURITE BOARD GAME? backgammon... but I haven't even played that one very often...

FAVOURITE SMELL? hhmmmm....I really don't know...maybe the smell of my shampoo?! :p

FAVOURITE SOUND?: Meow!! ...I also love the sound of really clean recorded and well played bass from CD...

WHICH KINDA MUSIC DO U PREFER? hmm...METAL. but not only metal...everything that's honest and has "a soul behind it"... but it should have drums and guitars, etc. ...I like piano-only music though.

WORSE FEELIN'? having to walk (veeery) long distances on your own without knowing how long it will take until you arrive...

DO U LIKE COOKING? yes...but that doesn't mean I'm good at it :)

FAVOURITE COLOUR? red

IS THERE AN OBJECT THAT YOU CARE ABOUT?: my CDs...

WHAT WOULD U DO WITH A MILLION EUROS? buy all kinds of effect-pedals, some really good basses, an ESP E-series Explorer, tons of albums that are on my "to-buy" list, buy nice recording equipment, take guitar and maybe even drums lessons, buy a drumkit, get a driving license, buy a car, rent my own flat, buy some things for my friends, buy a new pair of headphones, a new MD-player...DAMN...I'll leave it here...

THE MOST SPECIAL THING? being a virgin at the age of 21 (!!) without being ugly or disgusting in some other way :lol:

FIRST THOUGHT WHEN U WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? ....damn, what time is it?? where's my coffee?

HOW MANY RINGS OF YOUR PHONE BEFORE YOU ANSWER? 1 or 2 when I'm not too far away...

YOUR FUTURE DAUGHTER NAME? hmmm...IMO most german names suck. hell I even _hate_ my own name, but I also think it's kinda stupid to give your kids english names or something, if you live in a country with a different language. I guess I'll just give my kid a name that's short and doesn't stick out in some stupid and/or awkward way...

YOUR FUTURE SON NAME? see above...

FAVOURITE FOOD:Indonesian, Chinese & Korean

CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Vanilla!

DO U SLEEP WITH A "TEDDYBEAR"? hmmm...no...but I can't really remember _why not_... ok, I'm 21, but it would be nice to have something beside you in bed... well, I sometimes sleep with my bass. and when I didn't have a bass I slept with my guitar...once it fell out of my bed and got a deep scratch. but it's just a cheap strat-copy anyway, so who cares...lol, I got carried away a bit...

ZODIACAL SIGN? Taurus.

IF YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR FUTURE JOB, WHAT WILL IT BE? hmmm....pensioner at the age of 25 or something...

NEW COLOUR FOR YOUR HAIR: this red looks kinda funny, so I guess I'll leave it this way for some time...

THE GLASS IS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? full empty.

FAVOURITE MOVIE? hmmm...Meet the Feebles!

ON THE KEYBOARD, DO U PRESS EVERYTIME THE RIGHT KEY? unfortunately not.

UNDER YOUR BED? dirty clothes, paper sheets from school that shouldn't be there...

FAVOURITE NUMBER? 256

FAVOURITE SPORT TO WATCH ON THE TV: ?? ice-hockey maybe?

SEA OR MOUNTAIN? sea.

BEST QUALITY? still too nice for this fucked up world.

WORSE DEFECT? see above.

HONESTLY, U HAVE MORE MALE FRIENDS OR FEMALE? I haven't counted, but it's more or less even

HOW MANY ARE "REAL" FRIENDS? hmmm...as somebody else said: define "real"! but I guess two or three of them are really fucking good friends that I could talk about almost anything with.

WORD THAT YOU OFTEN SAY: OMG

1. you're totally addicted to? caffeine, guarana...

2. have you ever been abroad? where? Spain, France, Holland, Belguim, Austria, Switzerland, England, Canada, Mexico, USA

3. where (else) would you like to go? Canada, Italy, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Scandinavia, Greece.

Reactions: Rei Toei
Nico16 said:
BEST QUALITY? still too nice for this fucked up world.
WORSE DEFECT? see above.
Ok, next time don't let your grandmother to answer these kind of questions. :rolleyes: And what's that about being a virgin at the age of 21... as the most special thing? Well, if we take "special" as "unusual", it is, for sure. o_O

|ngenius.