Something New

6.png

Cor blimey, I taste like Tea.

I am a subtle flavour, quiet and polite, gentle, almost ambient. My presence in crowds will often go unnoticed. Best not to spill me on your clothes though, I can leave a nasty stain.

(If you were not Tea you would be Coffee.)

Waait aminute. That's all bollocks.

12.png

Hot hot! I am Curry Flavoured.

I have a spicy personality. If you can take the heat, you'll love me, if not, I'll probably make you cry. I am not for the faint-hearted.

(If you were not Curry you would be Tea.)

:err:

rahvin.

rahvin said:
12.png

Hot hot! I am Curry Flavoured.

I have a spicy personality. If you can take the heat, you'll love me, if not, I'll probably make you cry. I am not for the faint-hearted.

(If you were not Curry you would be Tea.)

:err:

rahvin.

I had excactly tha same... :wave: :D

Reactions: rahvin
7.png

I taste like nothing, except a tomato. I'm sometimes sweet and sometimes tart; sometimes juicy, sometimes crisp. The roles of a tomato are many and varied. I am an exception to all the rules.

Then if I could only know what this means... :err:

err... i hope what you've just written is a good thing, because it looks really nasty :lol: :p
pssst, what's the finnish for "i'm hopeless"? :cry:

@downfall: err... ok, what if we call you "piggy" from now on? just to make you happy, of course :p

and now, another useless test *drumroll* what color are you?

my result: yellow (*bah* i hate yellow)
you are very perceptive and smart. you are clear and to the point and have a great sense of humor. you are always learning and searching for understanding.

Yellow

[font=arial,helvetica]You are very perceptive and smart. You are clear and to the point and have a great sense of humor. You are always learning and searching for understanding. [/font]

This test must be broken or something... :lol:

Nevershine: :lol: Net-quiz is like a box of chocklate - you never know what you're gonna get but it smells funny...