Something that goes out to the old and new Nevermore fans....

No, I got into Nevermore with the self-titled. A friend of mine, guitarist in my band at the time, was reading the description and noticed members of Sanctuary, who he loved, and bought the album. We got drunk, put it on, and had our minds blown. Back in 95, that was some serious reprieve from the state "metal" had become. And it was a great counter against all the fucks ranting about Korn's first album at the time, too.

My husband liked Nevermore and always tried to get me to listen to it but i didn't . i can honestly say I don't like his music much so when he said I would like Nevermore and to try it out i didn't listen. He mainly likes what i call "growly" music. Like Opeth. So anyway, Opeth was playing with Nevermore in Hollywood and Iwent with my husband just to go. I did not like Opeth and still dont no matter how much I try. They are so boring to me. At the show i was like, "why did I even come?" Then Nevermore came on. God they blew me away!! Warrel was so powerful and the guys were so into the music! i loved them instantly. I made my husband play Nevermore all the way home and now I have all Their cds and listen to them constantly. why oh why did he have to be right? he never lets me forget it!! :rolleyes:

Tee: Gee, girl, you know what the hell I'm talking about when I say I'm not going to Nevermore-gigs again, don't you?!? Yup, you know the best!! I'd probably better go to Backstreet Boys shows, that won't get me into trouble no more.... :devil: :D

Dragonlord: Yup, no hard feelings at all!! :) And great to have you here to tell us your opinion and story!! Thank you! :D

Trapped: Nope, seems you're not the only one in here who got into Nevermore early.... Me too - kinda. Heard of Sanctuary around 1989, didn't care much, I was impressed by Queensryche and Operation: Mindcrime at the time so I just noticed "that other band from Seattle". Then they went to play with Fates Warning in Budapest, amusing gig, didn't happen, there was no PA. As far as I remember soon afterwards they had a fistfight in the band and broke up. No sign of life from them until they released the selftitled one, blew me away. Definitely loved it. And I could hardly wait to get my hands on In Memory and later The Politics of Ecstasy. I really love their music - so no more comment on it.... ;)

There won't be any trouble....
I'll be watching over you.:loco:
Could HIM be good enough, I mean, as a substitute for the Backstreet Boys???:D

Originally posted by Tee
Could HIM be good enough, I mean, as a substitute for the Backstreet Boys???:D
Hmmmm, let me see.... Do you think I will be satisfied with them? I mean with HIM? ;) :D

Tee, seems the shitty mail server has problems again.... :mad:

Hmmm, at least I know what the problem is... I thought you were out, or in the store...

You know what?! I don't think HIM would be good enough, but to have "him" acutally....:loco: What do you think???:D

Originally posted by Tee
You know what?! I don't think HIM would be good enough, but to have "him" acutally....:loco: What do you think???:D

But to have who you mean?? ;) And is that a real question?? :confused: :D

:lol: you know it wasn't a real question. ;)
and you know who I meant...:D

so, what about this server problem, are they fixing it, or what???:confused: :cry:

I dunno what they are doing with the server at the moment... Hope it'll be fixed soon!! :)

I have no frickin' idea about who you were asking me of..... Go ahead and tell me!! Not the spaghetti man, right? :D

....he is the spaghetti man, isn't he??? What other spaghetti man do we know?? :D And basically you know I don't care!..... :(

I thought you don't like to cook...:D So, maybe you won't do it anymore... Like nevermore...:D

(With whom??? What kind of question is this??? You cook alone, don't you???:loco: :D )

Who would know???!!!:D
Isn't this how our discussions usually are??? You start to talk about something, then I follow, and in the end we don't know what were talking about...:lol: :lol: :lol: :loco: :loco: :loco:

That seemed to be working at the beginning this time... And was kinda interesting... For us at least..... :D :lol: