Sonata Arctica

I saw them with Jani too after they released the album which was after winterhearts guild or whatever, honestly after that they started sucking mega hardcore. everything up until winterhearts is legit and then the album after it is mediocre at best and then WHAM, pure suckage. They've played here a couple times since and I haven't gone back because I just don't care enough.

Stop it, you're too much of a queer for me to agree with you. It happens to often. Edit: oh, but I liked Reckoningshits, and that song I posted is badass. I'd download the album, but I forgot.

shit band

Dude, you're live would be sooo much better if you just did everything I did.
How'd you like Belus btw? :p

Pfft, at least it's better than S.A.

your 7" dialated asshole is showing.

Belus was fucking awesome. It beats the debut and DSEV for me. Not as good as Filosofem but hey, that'd be hard as fuck.

Also Crazy_Aus f'ckoff if you're gonna troll a band don't be a weaboo goth cheeseburger SHIT FUCK. I hate SA but i fit none of these categories so I am good to go :V

I got him into Dubstep, Post-Rock, and Viking Metal, and weed.

Its only a matter of time.

hes reading this post, lol@u

I like a lot of dark ambient, noise, and industrial. As well as shitloads of BM

What does he think of that

Your move, holy man

Also Crazy_Aus f'ckoff if you're gonna troll a band don't be a weaboo goth cheeseburger SHIT FUCK. I hate SA but i fit none of these categories so I am good to go :V

2sb75hf.jpg

:rolleyes:

No U, Mr. Polandball.

Imageshack doesn't work in China :p Troll failed.

Also, you DO fit into one of the categories you mentioned. The "Shit Fuck" one :)

Imageshack doesn't work in China :p Troll failed.

Also, you DO fit into one of the categories you mentioned. The "Shit Fuck" one :)

That's fucking lame.

And your internet being fucking shit isn't my fault.

Also you got fucking Cliffowned, whitey.

No I just got a "Cliffbeingstupid" post, nothing more. You know, Cliff, the "retard from Canada" :rolleyes:

Doesn't prevent him from being stupid once in a while. It's a special trait of all mankind ^__^

Lol yeah really :p

Anyway, decision made, if I'm not too lazy/forget to get a ticket I'm seeing them.

Just so you all know.