Sonata Arctica

He was a my pals! Wtf!?!? ScadiniggerMednigger! Now I have to mooch to get to moonsorrow, cause I had to buy my OWN shit!
And anyone within 3ft radius of me felt my ass, some didn't know it, including Mr.elbowman, my hips just lose control some times.

P.S. When I left Rob was still with the Russians, I think he left with them, winar!

lawlsomanyinsidejokesomg

He was a my pals! Wtf!?!? ScadiniggerMednigger! Now I have to mooch to get to moonsorrow, cause I had to buy my OWN shit!
And anyone within 3ft radius of me felt my ass, some didn't know it, including Mr.elbowman, my hips just lose control some times.

P.S. When I left Rob was still with the Russians, I think he left with them, winar!

lawlsomanyinsidejokesomg

Who the hell was Rob? That blonde dude that said he's been playing the drums for 17 years? I hope he did if so, he invested a lot of time with them at the show, would have sucked to leave empty handed.

Who the hell was Rob? That blonde dude that said he's been playing the drums for 17 years? I hope he did if so, he invested a lot of time with them at the show, would have sucked to leave empty handed.

I thought so, apparently corpsegrinder got their contact and is going to see Kovenant with one next month, which I might hit up.

Either way, no sign of NoBeerSwedeman here still, I want answers.

Hey-- I looked for you guys. Then I realized I don't really know how you look, I remembered Cliff with long hair. Then realized he cut it. Then I looked a little for someone that looked liked short hair version with someone else (under), and gave up. I did yell I owe free beers, and didn't get any hits. Anyhow....I thought the concert was pretty good :D. I should have forwarded my phone number to you, but didn't think the venue would be so filled for the starter bands.

Yeah, I don't look like my old photos anymore :p
Good friends from highschool often ask who I am : /

Moonsorrow tomorrow?

I'm back at campus. I have a project, lab, paper and other shit I have to do by tomorrow. And I have a massive hangover. But, yeah--I really loved Toronto. Some really awesome pubs. I'll definitely be back in a few months, and if you're around, I'll buy you both drinks. :p