Song sung in Swedish

BurningSky

rxbandits.com
Jan 13, 2004
www.myspace.com
Does anything think they would/should do a sing where Mike sings in Swedish? I think it would be pretty cool to hear him in his native language, it would be interesting how different vocal harmonies might sound. Thoughts?

interesting, i had this conversation about opeth doing a song in swedish with my friends last night....
it would be interesting though. i want to see them play in sweden and hear the stage banter in swedish! too bad i wouldn't understand it... :confused:

abcdefg said:
I don't understand the question.

??

there's a huge pink text that says LOVEALL in your sig, which is a direct link to an mp3. i downloaded it, and didn't care too much for it. i was wondering if it was you playing, or some band, or what it was? comprende?

i'd much rather hear a song in piglatin. only if it was polka.

:wave: <-and someone please tell me what the fuck this is

ive already heard that Sorskogen song. I guess its kinda like them doing a song in Swedish, even though its technically not an "Opeth" song. I think thats the one that goes kinda like In My Time of Need (or exactly like it). I would be more curious to hear a full Opeth song in Swedish though, hear what its like if he growled in Swedish and then came out with a clean harmony in Swedish. I dont really listen to music in other languages too often, so im sure there are other bands that do this, I just dont know any.

BurningSky said:
ive already heard that Sorskogen song. I guess its kinda like them doing a song in Swedish, even though its technically not an "Opeth" song. I think thats the one that goes kinda like In My Time of Need (or exactly like it). I would be more curious to hear a full Opeth song in Swedish though, hear what its like if he growled in Swedish and then came out with a clean harmony in Swedish. I dont really listen to music in other languages too often, so im sure there are other bands that do this, I just dont know any.

* To Rid the Disease.

RavenousDaemon said:
Can't you read? It's a waving smilie. :zombie: .

but what purpose does this serve? this type of thing could haunt peoples dreams!

so many smilies...they're gonna take over.