Song sung in Swedish

@abcdefg - Well, if it means anything I thought the first riff is pretty cool. And I think you pulled off some cool atmospherics midway through the song... The end is pretty cool with that offtime drum beat too. Recording quality wise... I think its pretty damn good.

I particularly think they would do a kind of tribute to their country, plus that would be amazing listening Mike singing in swedish, of course we won't understand A WORD of what he's singing... (but I'm studying swedish, maybe someday if they will, I'll translate it!) LOL
\m/
Luz.-

The pagan death metal band Moonsorrow sings mostly in Finnish. Love 'em or hate 'em their music is interesting none the less. Ville's vocals are pretty fucking cool.

Jinn said:
No, you lose the feeling when you sing a song in a different language than it was intended for.
Well, think about this: What if something is intended to be sung in Swedish. Which is not such a ridiculous idea as you seem think since the band Opeth comes at least 50% from Sweden and all members speak swedish. Consider yourself an asshole.

Try Dungen if you are interested in music sung in swedish, and by the way, no feelings get lost there I assure you.

Did I mention this thing about you being, well, an asshole?

Do you feel angry at this point?

Please refrain from such thoughts since I am just as stupid as you and I am only half serious in this... bleeeghhh

Or you might wan't to try the Finnish band called Fintroll, as their vocal is in Swedish too. Apparently because they think that if trolls would exist, they would speak Swedish, and yeah, they like that troll-stuff...