Song Survivor Finals Round 2

Which song is out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd much rather Brave won than Deadhouse (not that its looking likely to go that way lol). Imho Deadhouse is seriously overrated, its good but I don't think its comparable to the likes of Future Of Speech or a bunch of other tracks that didnt make it into the finals; like Criminals or Chrome.

you've got some seriously good song taste going man. I was whining like a bitch at everyone voting Criminals instead of Evidence and Chrome is my fav new era Katatonia song. And yeah, The Future of Speech shall win.

haha as have you. But actually I didnt so much mind which song from Viva won out of Evidence & Criminals, while Criminals is clearly an all-round better song I've got a soft spot for Evidence because the outro still manages to make my hairs stand on end every time.
Chrome is also my favourite new era track, fucking fantastic.

Oh yes. Sleeper should be in this poll. Anyway: Brave shall be next one out!
old era < new era

Deadhouse should be out! Is it just me that think that Discouraged Ones is Katatonias weakest album? Any of the rest songs will be a worthy winner! (hopefully Dissolving bonds or Brave)

gone, saw you drown, quiet world, i break and even deadhouse are great ! DO isnt weak, it's my 3 album after LFDGD ad VE

although evidence or brave should left,

Bondzzz are crazy and I like that song should stay a little longer

Dissolving bonds or sweet nurse(but it's out) should win.

Out of these evidence, for my demons or deadhouse would also be fine with me.

that's also a good one.

out of these brave is the only one that def shouldn't win