Song Survivor Finals Round 2

Which song is out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
regardless of the growling which I think jonas clean vox kill them, it still isn't as good of a song by a long shot.

Voted Dissolving Bonds. Would rather have placed the vote on Evidence, but that one wont go down this rond, and I will not see Brave die just yet, eventhough it stands no chance in future rounds.

Deadhouse for me.

You know, I was thinking. The EP songs (Dissolving Bonds, Quiet World, etc.) should have NOT been included with the actual albums, but instead all those songs should have been in the "EP" category. Because I still think Dissolving Bonds isn't actually from TGCD, the album.

But even still, I am utterly SHOCKED at the fact the great Dissolving Bonds may find its way on out of the competition. Ahhh, well.

*sniffs*... oh dear D.B. ... you know I love you and that's all what counts... don't listen to these grim, hairy men *ggg*

@Unicorn: *ahahahaaa* :D don't give them such ideas! (;

@Hypnos: ...well, well, well ... maybe we two should discuss this next august in the southern landscapes while you're having your Metpause... guess your mind will be in need of my company when you're going to see... ...what you never wanted to see *harr!*

@Hypnos: ...well, well, well ... maybe we two should discuss this next august in the southern landscapes while you're having your Metpause... guess your mind will be in need of my company when you're going to see... ...what you never wanted to see *harr!*

Swany, i'm ALWAYS in need of your company!

In all honesty, Evidence and Dissolving Bonds are the best on here by far, imo anyway. But as the poll shows, it is evidence enough I will not have to pull any hairstrings in a match facing these two. :lol: Well, I guess that can be seen as a good thing.

My fave songs from both LFDGD and DO didn't make it, so...that's the way it goes (but all these tracks are still winners, it'd just be a tough one with MY final two choices, hehe.)