SONG SURVIVOR IV

Blooddrunk: I'm not a fan of this album at all... I guess Tie My Rope.

RRF: I love this album. It's between NMF, SKO, and COTN. I'll go with Shovel Knockout.

Banned from Heaven and Shovel Knockout

Tough one for RRF as Roundtrip to Hell and Back is really great too. But wow does RRF have a shitty guitartone.

Blooddrunk - Done with Everything, Die for Nothing
Relentless Reckless Forever - Ugh, this is hard. Torn between Pussyfoot, Ugly and Cry. I'll go with Cry of the Nihilist.

There is a lot of people voting for PFMS and I found that surprising. Is it really that well liked?

If we did, and I think we should, a "worst song survivor" it would probably be my choice for RRF. No wait... after WIWI? (it really wasn't).

I think the recent release of PFMS instrumental on youtube has helped with its popularity. Its a good song but sounds like dicks on the album, just like PMIB and Next in Line do from AYDY

RESULTS FOR BLOODDRUNK AND RELENTLESS RECKLESS FOREVER

4 Banned From Heaven
3 Done With Everything, Die For Nothing
3 Smile Pretty For The Devil
2 One Day You Will Cry
1 Blooddrunk
1 LoBodomy
1 Tie My Rope
0 Hellhounds On My Trail
0 Roadkill Morning

8 Shovel Knockout
2 Cry Of The Nihilist
1 Not My Funeral
1 Pussyfoot Miss Suicide
1 Relentless Reckless Forever
1 Roundtrip To Hell And Back
1 Ugly
0 Northpole Throwdown
0 Was It Worth It

Now voting for HALO OF BLOOD and I WORSHIP CHAOS

This made me realize how bad of an album HOB really is. Not one song that really stands out. Yes, HOB (the song) is different, but doesn't have much of a lasting appeal either. The same goes for IWC, except for Suicide Bomber. That song kicks ass but the rest is bland. I don't mind listening to the album every now and then but it'll mostly be through shuffle and not me actively picking the album to play.

HOB: Scream For Silence
IWC: Sucide Bomber