Songs i should film myself playing

Necropeth

Nov 14, 2007
Abbotsford, B.C.
I'm thinking of filming myself playing some songs on guitar and postin them on youtube, i was thinking of playing stabwound by necrophagist some decapitated (possibly spheres of madness) and an opeth song, but im not sure which opeth song to play.

any suggestions would be much appreciated, i would really want to be in a band so hopefully i can use these vids to show other musicians

No one cares anymore since a bazillion 5 year olds decided it was cool to shred, and learned every necrophagist riff on the planet, and then proceeded to youtube themselves.

Make up your own material, and hopefully it's creative enough to be worth making into music, and other people will take notice. Either that or keep on doing metal or some core shit, and maybe your band will be the bazillionth signed in the past couple years, about that time there should be a new fad, and you'll have to go back to flipping burgers at the local burger king.

But then again old mcdonald was a good idea too.

No one cares anymore since a bazillion 5 year olds decided it was cool to shred, and learned every necrophagist riff on the planet, and then proceeded to youtube themselves.

Make up your own material, and hopefully it's creative enough to be worth making into music, and other people will take notice. Either that or keep on doing metal or some core shit, and maybe your band will be the bazillionth signed in the past couple years, about that time there should be a new fad, and you'll have to go back to flipping burgers at the local burger king.

But then again old mcdonald was a good idea too.

not sure if that was an insult or not....but uhh...thnx...

Id suggest doing serenity painted death from Opeth.....very underrated song.......PEAC EOUT

alright well thnx Amonoperth for actually answering my question, i really appreciate it man

come on man, you're asking us what songs u want us to hear you play while u tape yourself. i think you're stretching it by wanting a solid answer.

Dude It should totally be covers that you dont really see and that are hard to find. Such as White Cluster, Serenity Painted Death, Black Rose Immortal, Blackwater park, The Moor, To Bid You Farewell, Hours of Wealth, Demon of the fall. Any one of those would be awesome. GET FILMING!