What band vocalist would you like to throw down a flight of concrete steps?

OMG -- what an EXCELLENT thread!

I have been a long-time hater of lead singers, period -- especially those that don't play an instrument -- and a comprehensive list of folks deserving this honour is long indeed!!

Top Honours This Week Go To:

Dude from Shadows Fall

and

Chick from Arch Enemy

I'd be hard-pressed to name two people more deserving of bodily harm for Crimes Against Metal.

I'll be hanging w/ the Hammerfall guys tomorrow night and FULLLY expect that this guy will usurp Shadows Fall guy, no doubt!

Originally posted by Faggotcide
LOL how do you get that now playing thing in your posts?

If you scroll down after you finish typing your post, theres a section at the very bottom of it that says "Now Playing" and you just type in what you're playing, then submit reply. Just keep your eyes open for it and you'll see it.

Originally posted by TexunNYC
OMG -- what an EXCELLENT thread!

I have been a long-time hater of lead singers, period -- especially those that don't play an instrument -- and a comprehensive list of folks deserving this honour is long indeed!!

Top Honours This Week Go To:

Dude from Shadows Fall

and

Chick from Arch Enemy

I'd be hard-pressed to name two people more deserving of bodily harm for Crimes Against Metal.

I'll be hanging w/ the Hammerfall guys tomorrow night and FULLLY expect that this guy will usurp Shadows Fall guy, no doubt!

shadows fall?

to the steps you go!

Probably Dani Filth, even though I like a lot of Cradle of Filth. Mainstream though I think whoever sings for Saliva, Otep, Linkin Pork, and Limp Bisquick. Definitely be listening to The Misfits - Where Eagles Dare. :D

These people aren't worth going to jail for though. :)

That guy from Dream Theatre. I think the music playing in the background would be either "Portal" by Origin or "Bathe In Blood" by Bloodbath. :)

Glen Benton

Fenriz (He sings sometimes right?)

Lord Arsiendi or whatever the fuck his name is from Dark Funeral

Varg

Can I ask why you would throw Devin Townsend down the stairs?Is it because he isn't a generic, pseudo-Satanic ,inbred retard?

Well, if you throw Fred Durst down, you KNOW his dick is in dude from Korn so he'll go too.

Post-Cannibal Chris is in there too just for the boredom factor
By the way, Lars IS the vocalist for Metallica. Just ask him. He can go too and I hope one of his sticks ends up sticking out of his urethra when he lands.

Sean Killian from Vio-lence- but even he isnt as bad as that fuck from Dream Theater.

Ive never been a fan of the Mayhem vocals- big fan of Mayhem, but god the vocals are bad

Fred Durst would be the only one worth the effort to me. Id throw him down, go pick him up and continue to throw him down the same flight of steps over and over until he cant be thrown because he has become liquified. I would call him Faggot Fred the whole time.

Song that would be playing would be I Am the Black Wizards.

"I wouldn't throw Chester from Linkin Park though, he actually has vocal talent. "- SculptedCold
I don't think so dude. The guy sounds like a 14 year old kid whining and screaming about his girlfriend that dumped him. (No offence dude) That Chester kid will run off screaming when he hears my vocals. Hehehehe

I'll make Fred Durst, Marilyn Manson,Dani Filth, Mike Shinoda, and Chester whatever eat my jumping Karate kick. The music I will be playing will be PANTERA - WE'LL GRIND THAT AXE FOR A LONG TIME.

Yes play that Rollin' song. The irony. He'll be rolling down the stairs to his death. Keep on rollin' rollin'...