Songs you wish DT would play live

Midwinter (Yes, just the intro)
Void Of Tranquillity (Yeah fucking right, Ha Ha Ha, reeeeeeeal funny...)
Through Ebony Archways (With the female vocals)
Shadow Duet
With The Flaming Shades Of Fall
Edenspring
The Dividing Line
The Gallery (With the intro)
Midway Through Infinity
Razorfever
Shadowlit Facade
Tidal Tantrum
Auctioned
To A Bitter Halt
Emptier Still
Cathode Ray Sunshine
Am I 1?
Icipher
Inside The Particle Storm
Misery's Crown
The Mundane And The Magic (With the female vocals!)
and to close... *drumroll*
The Mind's Eye (Played live, not just a sample version!)

I would give my life just to see THAT show.

But if I could only choose one song, it'd be With The Flaming Shades Of Fall, no doubt(I'd bribe someone to open and close the show with Midwinter and The Mind's Eye though, hell, it could all just be one song : D ).

This is my dream setlist, as posted in the dream setlist thread (http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/dark-tranquillity/295122-your-dream-setlist-dt.html):

1. Zodijackyl Light
2. the Lesser Faith
3. The Emptiness From Which I Fed
4. Static
5. Out of Nothing
6. Inside the Particle Storm
7. Fabric
8. Of Chaos and Eternal Night
9. Lethe (with the bass intro!!)
10. Monochromatic Stains
11. Edenspring
12. Razorfever
13. Nothing to No One
14. Away, Delight, Away
15. White Noise, Black Silence
16. Still Moving Sinews
17. At a Loss for Words
18. the Mundane and the Magic (with a female vocalist)
19. On Your Time

I picked these tracks mainly because they are great and I haven't heard them live.

Would someone explain to me why lethe is so leet(he)? I just can't get into it, it seems like a somewhat boring song to me, it is one of the very few DT songs I don't quite like.

o_O preposterous!

Well i like it a lot because of the melacnholic feeling it has and because of the lyrics :) . Do you know what Lethe means? If you don't look it up :p .

Ahh I wonder if DT will expand the time they play at concerts, because with the new album out they need like more than the 1:15 min each concert lasts. Heck IMO DT should make 3 hour long concerts hehehe :headbang: :kickass: .

But I don't want Mike to die of a diabetic comma so no :erk: (damn).

@LBRRH: Yeeh I know what Lethe is, but I haven't really paid much attention to the song's lyrics.
@Skyclad of darkshadows: Ok! Cool.

i think they do a good job of varying their setlist quite a bit. ill post songs that im pretty sure they havent played live or probably never will again, although they should:
through smudged lenses, exposure, broken, the poison well, razorfever, am i 1?, her silent language, static, in my absence, i am the void, a closer end, still moving sinews, surface the infinite, blind at heart, nether novas, the one brooding warning, to where fires cannot feed, the emptiness from which i fed, etc etc etc

ill stop it there because i know ill just end up listing all of their songs lol. but my dream setlist would be (not in order and limited to 20):
inside the particle storm, lost to apathy, the new build, through smudged lenses, final resistance, at the point of ignition, icipher, treason wall, haven,exposure, zodijackyl light, nothing to no one, shadow in our blood, broken, undo control, monochromatic stains, freecard, the poison well, misery's crown, damage done

Ok well I more or less have 5 or i would really really love to see live. I could list off around 20-30 songs i would love to see that they probably wont ever play but the 5 i want most are. Yesterworlds(full), Away, Delight, Away, Mind's Eye, Mine is The Grandeur, ...Of Melancholy Burning