sooo.....Valentin's day.

Dead_Lioness

Godless
May 31, 2002
Arlington, Virginia
Visit site
...and i just got a bikini wax.

happy Valentin's day everyone. (this saturday)

Picture%2025.jpg

what are your plans? what is everybody going to do?

hmm going to be in windsor. ill probably end up spending the weekend in the hotel compulsivley masturbating in the shower while reading the sears catalouge.
that, or gamble, and find a decent red headed chick downstairs and have my way with her.
although i think sears is having sales. damn.

Probably nothing. My boo is not here :erk: . He'll be here soon though! :)

I'll see if I can see my niece and nephew for a while or something, all my friends want to do is get messed up and cry since all of us are single, haha. My getting messed up days are done so that's out. I wanted to get my mother a new puppy for Valentine's Day but she's not quite ready for one yet. So I'll probably sit on my butt, maybe go see the kids, cry for a bit, maybe go to dinner or a movie with my friends and then talk to Lynn for long distance wub. :oops: Mmmmmmm CANDY!!!!! And hopefully I will be over this sick stuff by then.

I'm probably gonna sit around at home watching movies and eating heart-shaped chocolates. That's the good thing about these commercial holidays... fancy chocolate. :)

Dead_Lioness said:

Picture%2025.jpg

hmm valentines day?
*runs to store to buy lubricant*

why would you ever think id be doing something on valentines day :Smug:

went to wal-mart today to buy my mom some chocolates and a stuffed animal and cheap valentine's day undies....chrome says "thongs." hahaha. one thong, and a sexy see thru lace camisole. if you look hard enough you can find good things, CHEAP! WOO.

now its his turn to go out tomorrow while i'm at work and get the rest of the supplies;)

Dead_Lioness said:

Picture%2025.jpg

I'm not doing anything. Would you be my valentine? :D

ct_thrash said:
went to wal-mart today to buy my mom some chocolates and a stuffed animal and cheap valentine's day undies....chrome says "thongs." hahaha. one thong, and a sexy see thru lace camisole. if you look hard enough you can find good things, CHEAP! WOO.

now its his turn to go out tomorrow while i'm at work and get the rest of the supplies;)

are you getting the edible underwear?