this proves im metal :p

BleedingNeonBlack said:
well hey, they call eachother my pals...why cant i call them my pals? and anyways, its such a small thing to be upset about...so fuck it somebody called me a my pals..big freakin deal...call me anything u want...i am not gonna be a little sensitive bitch and cry about it...i'll give u the middle finger and go on with me life
And you have the fucking nerve to carry this piece of shit agenda around with you? You must be some old school flatbush guido fuck with that kinda intellect. But hey, even I have italian friends.

Dont be retarded, you have the fucking PRIVILEGE of living in the world's foremost melting pot, and you're gonna act like some fuckin' redneck from the woods of Alabama? Even Billy Ray would have SOME moral decency from time to time, I would think.

They say "nigga". It IS mildly different, they dont walk around saying "Hey Jamal, pick me some cotton, my pals", to each other. In much the same I dont assume you say "Hey Tony, whip up a pasta... arrividerci!" Nobody is being sensitive. I've been through plenty of heavier shit than you could ever imagine, have many scars to bear as proof. YOU grow up a Rican in the burbs, then act all badass in fucking Patterson, Pasaic, The Bronx... blah blah blah.

In much the same way blacks can not kill their stereotypes, because they perpetuate shit with their gold teeth, blingin' rims, Sean John jeans, but their houses are fallin' to shit, and they have 8 kids named LaQuita by the time they're 22... YOU are the downfall embodied that plagues the metal scene. YOU are the reason older generations think young "rocker kids" are a bunch of fucking worthless punks, because you lack the ability to use any better judgement, and its extremely unfortunate that you're going to in some way shape or form contribute to the future of this damned America.

I can call my black friends any term I want to, because I've known them for years, and they know Im joking. This is a messageboard. WE are not friends, I dont know you, and text cannot replace the spoken word, because it lacks tone. It's not always what you say, but how you say it... get it?

How old are you anyways, 17? I used to think I was the baddest motherfucker in NY too, at the time... grow up. Put the middle finger down, and pick up a fucking day job.

Oh, BTW, what the fuck is wrong with you people? The beach sucks? Get real. Wildwood and Atlantic City are the fucking SHIT! Beer, babes in bikinis, gambling... there's a lot of potential there... a LOT!

a redneck?! who said that i was a fucken redneck?! listen lady...i am not racist...and i never will be...why does it matter to you or anyone what i call anyone.

and pick up a day job? i do have a job thank you very much...and thanks for the lecture inwhich i really did not bother o read since i have alot more better things to do with my time

Jeff-Loomis-fan said:
today i went to the beach...i thought hmm i what the fuck it doesnt matter
when i was there for like 4 hours i was burnd like shit and now im as red as a strwberry.
now i will never go to the beach again...for a awhile
beaches are for hardcorefags...so they showoff their perfectbodies with some mishaped heads on it...lame

and because im burnd IM NOT MADE FORE THE BEACH moehaha...

the only good point from beaches is...hot chicks in bikini WHOOW :p

but im not going to do it again this hurts like hell....

for the rest of the summer i will sleep at day and party at night \m/

I guess you have never heard about Sun Screens, huh?
just go to Eeton's and get one for 4Euro's.
Yes, I know, its shocking, but people actually use Sun Screens!

I go to the beach a lot. I used to live right on the medetirenean sea when I lived in Israel. I also use sun-block 70. (seventy! I stay white AAAAND enjoy the beach)
weeeee haw! :tickled:

J the TyranT said:
And you have the fucking nerve to carry this piece of shit agenda around with you? You must be some old school flatbush guido fuck with that kinda intellect. But hey, even I have italian friends.

Dont be retarded, you have the fucking PRIVILEGE of living in the world's foremost melting pot, and you're gonna act like some fuckin' redneck from the woods of Alabama? Even Billy Ray would have SOME moral decency from time to time, I would think.

They say "nigga". It IS mildly different, they dont walk around saying "Hey Jamal, pick me some cotton, my pals", to each other. In much the same I dont assume you say "Hey Tony, whip up a pasta... arrividerci!" Nobody is being sensitive. I've been through plenty of heavier shit than you could ever imagine, have many scars to bear as proof. YOU grow up a Rican in the burbs, then act all badass in fucking Patterson, Pasaic, The Bronx... blah blah blah.

In much the same way blacks can not kill their stereotypes, because they perpetuate shit with their gold teeth, blingin' rims, Sean John jeans, but their houses are fallin' to shit, and they have 8 kids named LaQuita by the time they're 22... YOU are the downfall embodied that plagues the metal scene. YOU are the reason older generations think young "rocker kids" are a bunch of fucking worthless punks, because you lack the ability to use any better judgement, and its extremely unfortunate that you're going to in some way shape or form contribute to the future of this damned America.

I can call my black friends any term I want to, because I've known them for years, and they know Im joking. This is a messageboard. WE are not friends, I dont know you, and text cannot replace the spoken word, because it lacks tone. It's not always what you say, but how you say it... get it?

How old are you anyways, 17? I used to think I was the baddest motherfucker in NY too, at the time... grow up. Put the middle finger down, and pick up a fucking day job.

I agree 100%.

BNB, i think yer a cool girl but.....thats not cool in my book...sorry..
racism is a waste of time and lame and stupid...what is the point? im not politically correct in the least but that shit isnt tolerated by yours truly...
id like to add that J the Tyrant is right....

neal said:
as Chris Rock said, "I love black people, but I hate niggas."

Chris Rock also said: "being white is something unbelievable! everyone wants to be white! Ask any white person if they would like to change places with me and they will refuse, and I'm rich!!!!!"

haha, he rules!!!!

Bleeding, there is a big difference between a joke and a stupid comment.
I don't know you well enough to say what you mean, but say on a public forum that you call them: "my pals" is pretty silly...
I can tell you that if you would call me a "kike" and I don't even know you, I'd kick yer ass.... see my point?
If its a joke: fine.
but you're not my friend, (yet?) don't joke about several things that might offend people that don't know you.

However... I hate the term "African American" as well.
Thats so insulting. whats wrong with saying: "black? "
they are as african as I am.
Black or White means nothing.
99% of the black people I know absolutely hate the term "african american"
I respect that.

neal said:
totally agree.
Hey, thanks for the support. I haven't really been around these parts in about two years, and was hoping the board didnt turn all ugly!

"kike" she says! I forgot to rip shit on asians and jews, as luck would have it ;)

I had a lot of jewish friends in NY, cuz... well, there certainly were a lot of them! The money jokes never got old...

Africans, btw, hate the term african american, cuz they say blacks from the US have no fucking clue how to live in Africa, which, is true! And my friends that are black, NEVER say african american. Shit, Im no fucking Hispanic American... I'm Puerto Rican! Although I've never set foot on the island... or Samoa... OR Germany! The only americans live on reservations, we're all impostors.

J