this proves im metal :p

In BNB's defense, however, I've watched the way a number of Mexican nationals and central american immigres treat women, particularly white women, with the oggling and offensive attitudes and I don't blame her. I think the term asshole is so much nicer though, since it's non race or nationality specific and easily describes 99.99987 percent of the human populace.

Necromunchkin said:
In BNB's defense, however, I've watched the way a number of Mexican nationals and central american immigres treat women, particularly white women, with the oggling and offensive attitudes and I don't blame her. I think the term asshole is so much nicer though, since it's non race or nationality specific and easily describes 99.99987 percent of the human populace.
I agree, but i find that, at this point in time, words like bastard, asshole, etc. have really lost most of their shock value, and more specific and mean-spirited insults like 'spic' or 'my pals' are popular because it does a little more, and goes a little farther.

Kind of like how some people don't like Light Beer.

AceRoccola said:
I agree, but i find that, at this point in time, words like bastard, asshole, etc. have really lost most of their shock value, and more specific and mean-spirited insults like 'spic' or 'my pals' are popular because it does a little more, and goes a little farther.

Kind of like how some people don't like Light Beer.
Light beer is for Fags...

@Munchkin, being specific might help with not talking to dumb people. I.E.-ME. And i am not a racist, but i am not Politically Correct either, both ends of that spectrum suck. Just like light beer.

Yeah, that spic comment was pretty shit. Something some fucking cracker bitch would say, if you ask me...

I dont mind gay-bashing though, or religious-bashing... because to me, those are to some degree, a matter of choice. I think fags are odd people, I dont HATE fags, but I certainly dont really appreciate them either. I DO however, hate fucking lunatic christians here in TX, and mean shithead frog quebecers that come to NY to "vacation" with their pompous ass attitudes. I hate my pals who abuse welfare, wetback fucks who smash into you with uninsured cars, ignorant shithead white trash trailer fucks who act patriotic, but were the ones trying to LEAVE THE UNION...

Basically, I hate everyone, but the be-all-end-all, is some shit is acceptable... I can fuck with the dude from ME, saying simple 'you must eat a lot of lobster, and be REAL white' kinda shit... but I CANT say 'you fucking cracker', cuz THAT is just rediculous.

This comes from a Samoan/Puerto Rican/German... so, eat that, fuckin' crackers.

AND, ACTING METAL, ISNT FUCKING METAL, its... GAY!

J the TyranT said:
Basically, I hate everyone, but the be-all-end-all, is some shit is acceptable... I can fuck with the dude from ME, saying simple 'you must eat a lot of lobster, and be REAL white' kinda shit... but I CANT say 'you fucking cracker', cuz THAT is just rediculous.

This comes from a Samoan/Puerto Rican/German... so, eat that, fuckin' crackers.

AND, ACTING METAL, ISNT FUCKING METAL, its... GAY!

But I do eat a lot of lobster. And I will be the first to admit that Maine is the South of the North, at least in the white trash department.

And for the record, my rap name is CrackerBarrel

well i dont really care what you guys day..i am gonna call them spics and my pals all i want...they know to stay away from me..and i know to stay away from them...i have a couple of spic friends...they dont mind me calling them that...they can call me all they want...on the other hand..i have never been able to make one black friend in my life. why? they dont like me...well i fucken hate them too......

we saw this fat spic lady with her stereo on dancing around like an idiot now i was talking to my friend and we decided to take a stereo with us next time....so next time you're in NYC and decide to go to the beach dont freak out if you see two girls with bikinis on headbanging

BleedingNeonBlack said:
well i dont really care what you guys day..i am gonna call them spics and my pals all i want...they know to stay away from me..and i know to stay away from them...i have a couple of spic friends...they dont mind me calling them that...they can call me all they want...on the other hand..i have never been able to make one black friend in my life. why? they dont like me...well i fucken hate them too......

we saw this fat spic lady with her stereo on dancing around like an idiot now i was talking to my friend and we decided to take a stereo with us next time....so next time you're in NYC and decide to go to the beach dont freak out if you see two girls with bikinis on headbanging

You are such a winner.

Jeff-Loomis-fan said:
but there is a difference between acting metal...and being metal

somethings are just metal...and the beach is not...that proved

You got that right.

And I didn't mean to come down ON you, I was just grandstanding about something that pisses me off in general. It wasn't directed at you.

This thread is idiotic. I say anyone who is racist or homophobic is a closeminded fuck. It's not okay to call all black people "my pals" and it's not okay to use gay as a synonym for stupid. Despite popular belief, one does not choose to be gay. So stop insulting people because of something they can't control. I try to ignore it when people say things like this, but I have to say something here. So stop it. You never know who you might be hurting.

Stealer of Dreams said:
This thread is idiotic. I say anyone who is racist or homophobic is a closeminded fuck. It's not okay to call all black people "my pals" and it's not okay to use gay as a synonym for stupid. Despite popular belief, one does not choose to be gay. So stop insulting people because of something they can't control. I try to ignore it when people say things like this, but I have to say something here. So stop it. You never know who you might be hurting.
I don't care if being gay is a learning experience or not, if people go around taking offense about everything dumbasses across the world say, your life is going to suck, at some point you are going to have to grow up and let the bullshit roll right off of your back, because there are a lot of dumb fucks out there and they aren't going away. And if you have a problem with seemingly idiotic rhetoric you're in for a shitty life, because that is how the world is and it has not changed yet. I am a sensitive guy when I need to be, but when it comes to what other people think of me or about me or even other people, I could give a shit and I am much happier for it.

well hey, they call eachother my pals...why cant i call them my pals? and anyways, its such a small thing to be upset about...so fuck it somebody called me a my pals..big freakin deal...call me anything u want...i am not gonna be a little sensitive bitch and cry about it...i'll give u the middle finger and go on with me life

BleedingNeonBlack said:

Hate them? Hate is such a waste of energy. I grew up in a inner city school where I was the only white kid in my class and the rest were black. I got the shit kicked out of me practically everyday but do I hate them? No. Even though I carry a couple emotional scars(yes, that's bitch-like) I don't hate them.

You don't grow and expand as a human being carrying around hate.

You are all a bunch of whiney fags :wave:
Who cares how metal anyone is. Damn I have been listening to metal for 18 years and I bet there are people here who have listened to it for much longer and I for one don't care if someone listens to metal and dresses like it or not.

It's time you guys stop being so narrow minded and not worry what any one else thinks about you.