this proves im metal :p

Oct 13, 2003
NL - Gelderland
today i went to the beach...i thought hmm i what the fuck it doesnt matter
when i was there for like 4 hours i was burnd like shit and now im as red as a strwberry.
now i will never go to the beach again...for a awhile
beaches are for hardcorefags...so they showoff their perfectbodies with some mishaped heads on it...lame

and because im burnd IM NOT MADE FORE THE BEACH moehaha...

the only good point from beaches is...hot chicks in bikini WHOOW :p

but im not going to do it again this hurts like hell....

for the rest of the summer i will sleep at day and party at night \m/

i went to the beach this week, and i think i stayed for more than 4 hours(damn spics kept looking at me and my friend) anyways..my legs are still whiter than snow...

now that proves that i am metal! no sun can hurt me! hahahahahahahah

holy crap i need a tan

hmm weird ...but from wich planet are you...maybe you have an other sun :p

im from the centralpoint universe....home of the legendary centralpoint africans

well nice to meet you any way im niels the centralpoint african hunter A.K.A. CPAH

dont get mad i mean the CPA's live in tree's and when you try to sleep they make weird noices...its iritating, i got the right to kill them i have certificate

Excuse me? "SPICS!?" Not cool, unwarranted.

The most metal thing anyone can do, is stop trying to act or be metal. What do you have to prove? TO who?

Pissed Satans Mom said:
Excuse me? "SPICS!?" Not cool, unwarranted.

The most metal thing anyone can do, is stop trying to act or be metal. What do you have to prove? TO who?
That is the point I was trying to make, you see by comparing Metalheads to punks, who are really gay, I....lost my train of thought, but you get the idea.

Necromunchkin said:
It's good to see we can still use derrogatory racist terminology in this day and age.

:rolleyes:
Jesus, I live in Maine, this state is about twenty years behind what is considered civilization. Here gay means stupid, or very uncool, or what you would call unhip. Homosexuals are considered fags. Man, give a backwards ignorant hick a break. I have nothing against Gays, but a lot of people I know do. that's just the way it is. Now excuse me while I go wash my mouth out with soap.:rolleyes: PC sucks.

Necromunchkin said:
I was referring to BleedingNeonBlack's comment on spics, tough guy. Relax.
So referring to someone as a spic is wrong, but degrading gays is ok, sounds about right to me. Thanks for the clarification.

My point was I wasn't talking to you, but now that you mention it, using gay in negative way like that is just as biggoted, but I was addressing the spic issue from a pesonal perspective, as I'm part hispanic and have dealt with racism because of it. But being that I'm heterosexual, I haven't had to deal with the "gay as a bad thing" social mentality.