Soundtracks

"Vanilla Sky", made sense too, I remember wondering why the fuck they played "Last Goodbye", just after their first meeting, verry clever.

Descendres said:
sous leurs airs innocents,
Ce sont de vrais brigands...

Je n'ai pas de temps, pour leur amours fugaces
Je sais qu'ça les agaaaaaaaaaaaaaace
.... et les filles, ça ne vaut pas la peine
des dragueurs, y'en a par dizaines....:wave: :wave: :wave:

Nicolas said:
Amelie's very good indeed. Did you know the songs weren't written for the score, in fact it is a compilation of Tiersen's past work.
I'm not really into this kind of music, but it fits to the movie very well

DragonLady1 said:
There's Morbid Angel and Pantera in the soundtrack for the Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake... :)
We're gonna see it tonight (with todays offer tickets are cheap as hell..) with my missus, what are we to expect? Total blashemy? The great original being buttfucked, humiliated and turned into a town whore?

bleh, I don't have much expectations. But it's nice to take a girl to scary movies :cool:

Nicolas said:
Je n'ai pas de temps, pour leur amours fugaces
Je sais qu'ça les agaaaaaaaaaaaaaace
.... et les filles, ça ne vaut pas la peine
des dragueurs, y'en a par dizaines....:wave: :wave: :wave:

It would be interesting to have some Lorie's songs in movies
I'll try to find some examples. Don't have ideas just now

Descendres said:
I prefer Priscilla. I don't know if Lorie sings on an OST but she's the French voice of the bird in Stuart Little 2 (no misunderstanding : I've never see this movie, I red it on www.allocine.fr)
I didn't know that.
I have to see this movie!!! :D

et vive la chouck chouck musique :headbang:

Crack Hitler said:
We're gonna see it tonight (with todays offer tickets are cheap as hell..) with my missus, what are we to expect? Total blashemy? The great original being buttfucked, humiliated and turned into a town whore?

bleh, I don't have much expectations. But it's nice to take a girl to scary movies :cool:
I was kinda surprised but the critics about this movie seems to say it is a very good remake.