Soundtracks

I love bad acting, badly shot movies.
But really there are some movies that are just boring, and I can't stand that. The case for Dracula 2001. Two days ago on french tv there was Deep Impact. It is also to my mind a strong competitor for the title of shittiest movie ever.

Crack Hitler said:
What the fuck are you guys on? :ill: It's one focking depressing, mean and twisted movie. It wasn't ment to be anything to do with gore and such. The down-to-earth photography and natural look of the film made it even more effective for me. It's one big bloody nightmare, makes me nervous everytime I watch it. That first scene with leatherface comes so unexpected and sudden it still scares the shit out of me. And the fact that the most killings aren't typical 'let's run and hide for ten minutes'. No, it's a hit in the head with a sledgehammer and that's it. That's proper horror, damn it! :yell:

[edit] I'm, offcourse, talking about the original one. Remake had nothing new to give, but lots of irrelevant shit thrown in. I'll stick to my precioussss dvd of the one and only tcm.

For my taste, i dont really like Texas Chainsaw much, it does annoy me but i dont like it. However, i can appreciate its importance as it paved the way for the following films that uses the same raw cinematography, i think that it started an important trend for horror films.

Crack Hitler said:
bleh, I don't have much expectations. But it's nice to take a girl to scary movies :cool:

be careful with that though, that way i once smashed a boy almost a blue eye during psycho eeeh

i don't like too many 'songs' just because of having famous bands in a soundtrack, right.

some of my favorite cd's are soundtracks though. and interesting to see some bands doing very different stuff than 'the category' they normaly are put into. like i heard a soundtrack 'orbital' did for a new horror movie, and it was darker than i'd expect from them, or like david burn doing the young adam soundtrack, i need to buy that, it sounded so good in the movies.