Southern California Thread

It's extremely ironic since Cody was complaining the other day how they never come out here.

They dont! lol

And this is proof. Even for a heavy metal festival, they have to resort to a small ass venue in Ventura...Thats crazy I thought for sure they couldve sold out bigger venues on their own out here.

Black Fast and others 9/18 at Mystery Box, L.A.

The Skull (3 former Trouble members) playing in L.A. on 9/22 at the Satellite

Exmortus Sep. 30th at the Whiskey with Marty Friedman

Overkill and Symphony X, Oct 6 at the Regent Theater

Warbringer Oct. 10th at Club Hydra with (Dave Lombardo's) Philm

DRI, Blind Illusion, Witchaven, Madrost Oct 31st at Black Castle, Los Angeles

Last edited by a moderator:
So I just realized Kadavar in the desert is the same night as Opeth...10/24..

Kadavar is taking priority for me, but I might have anywhere from 1 to 4 tickets for sale.

I will go below face value if any of you fuckers want em. Hit me up if interested.

me and AllShallFall at the Insomnium / Omnium Gatherum show. beautiful night of melodeath
001_zpsylhy8jvb.jpg

Cool! I saw them in Worcester a few weeks ago. How was your show? The Worcester one was cool but poor acoustics made it a bit of a letdown. Vocals were inaudible, guitars not up front enough. OG is a sick band - Markus and Jukka have so much energy and passion for their music. It's awesome. The other guys just stand around and look bored, though.

It was great. They have a lot of energy and have a good stage presence too! The two guys filling in for Ville and Niilo were good and sounded good too.

I feel like I haven't been to a show in so long... Maybe since Bongzilla? Oh wait no.. low end theory.
I think the next one I'm going to is Uncle Acid, October 1st, anyone else going?