Southern California Thread

based on those maps i live in "mexico", work in "factories", like to hang out with tourists, yuppies and koreans, and my hairdresser is in long beach hipsterville

Went and saw 1349 on their tour last night.

Went cause the lady likes Tombs, which we missed, so the night was kinda whatever. Was kinda whatever to start reall, didn't care about any of the bands, but was still fun to get out.

I'd go for LoG and Power Trip. I miss concerts. ~3 hr drive or more for me these days, plus hotel costs and making child care arrangements. Oh and tickets and food. Winds up being more work than fun.

Posted that in the Traditional Metal thread. Already got a ticket for Saturday night. Will look into flights but definitely interested in going.

Heavy Metal Vomit Party 2016 edition.

Reactions: KafkaX
need to take a break from weed (and occasional other shit) mainly to get a job, but a tolerance break would also do some good, even though the process sucks dick. i know theres probably places that dont give a fuck, but might as well play it safe so i don't end up wasting time on interviewing. too bad dispensary jobs are hard to get, that would be fun i think.

Gotta know people to get in, everyone wants in on the Greenrush...

If Ventura County passes medical I could place you in a job very easily, so fingers crossed...

Anyone seeing Godspeed tomorrow night or Friday night?

Missing it. They're playing in my hometown, which is super weird. They put on a killer show. I saw em four years ago at the Fonda. Some little stoner kid puked and passed out right next to me. Good times

They're mildly pretentious...The crowd at the show last night was complete shit. Wanted to punch multiple douchebags in the dick. But the show was good.

Looking forward to see what the got tonight!

Feb. 11 Black Sabbath at The Forum

Feb. 12 Lamb of God, Anthrax, Deafheaven, Power Trip at the Palladium.

Feb 17 Ne Obliviscaris at the Mayan

Feb. 28 Megadeth, Havok, Suicidal Tendencies at the Palladium

Mar. 8 Cannibal Corpse, Obituary, Abysmal Dawn at the Mayan

Mar 13 Exmortus and Skeletal Remains at Slidebar

Mar. 28 Abbath, High on Fire, Skeletonwitch at the Regent

Apr 11 Grim Reaper at the Whisky

May 21 Amon Amarth, Entombed AD, Exmortus

June 1 Anvil, Lich King, Night Demon, Mothership at the Whisky

Last edited: