Spider-Man rebooted !

Picking Dunst as Mary Jane, was no way near as big of a mistake as getting Maggie Gyllenhaal to replace Katie Holmes.... she looks like a mong

Word

I would also like to retract my comment about Megan Fox being in any movie...

Three people i'll miss in the reboot if they're no longer cast... J.K. Simmons as JJJ (nail + head), Bruce Campbell for his cameos...

...and Bryce Dallas Howard as Gwen Stacey... not sure about her in other films but I think she was a great cast for this movie...

Avengers soon... not sure about replacing Norton though... And I still don't get Black Widow's superhero ability... wouldn't it have been better putting someone a little more badass into this? maybe a cameo from War Machine??

Drag Me To Hell. A fucking GREAT black humour comedy with one of the best ending scenes ever filmed.

None of my mates who went to see it got the humour...

My lass was pissing herself at the goat...

everyone's "er it was shit..."

Why? Because it wasn't directed by Michael Bay/about hobbits or zombies?

the whole scene in the original trailer where Peter Parker "inheirets" a suitcase full of stuff from his "scientist" father...
well, i just heard that there's gonna be fully functioning webshooters in the suitcase
this is the new movies explination of where Spiderman's webshooters come from
how do you guys feel about this?

I'm happy about the mechanical webshooters, because that's how it was in the 90's comics I grew up on. I thought the organic stuff was weird and corny. He is a genius though (he helps complete the formula that turns Connors into the Lizard in the film) so I think he might come up with the web shooters as well.

the whole scene in the original trailer where Peter Parker "inheirets" a suitcase full of stuff from his "scientist" father...
well, i just heard that there's gonna be fully functioning webshooters in the suitcase
this is the new movies explination of where Spiderman's webshooters come from
how do you guys feel about this?

i'd heard that the whole reason for having the "inheirited suitcase" was to have fully functional webshooters (or maybe blueprints for webshooters) in the suitcase, to explain where the webshooters came from because supposedly the whole idea of peter inventing them himself would seem ludicrous to those adult spiderman movie fans that have never read the comic in their entire lives