Spiff - your Avatar

Shannow

Stunt Plough Rider
Oct 15, 2001
Lithgow, Oz
Every post I read of yours, has the "Dicko" voice in my head, and your words.

It's worrying me awefully ( and not just because Dicko had a crush on the Tranny in Oz Idol)

Does anyone else think that 17 year old girl is going to crack under the pressure? She cried at just the announcement of whether she was in or out, she didnt even wait for them to tell her...

Sorry Shannow - maybe I should have a picture of Mark Holden and finish every sentence with, "You da bomb! You've got the bing and the bang and the ooh-la-la!". :)

I can't believe Lauren the young chick got through last week. It's quite sad when someone does a performance and you sit there thinking, "I would have NAILED that song". And I think I would have nailed the song that she did, Van Morrison's "Moondancing" or whatever it was. She wasn't much better tonight.

And the world don't moooooooooooove
to the beat of just one druuum
if it's not right for him (me?)
it might be right for sooooooooome

when a man is boooooooorn
he's a man of dreams
lalalala
lalalalaaaaaaaaaa

cos it takes
diff;rent stroooooookes
it takes
diff'rent strooooookes
it takes
diff'rent strokes to move the WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD
mmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I didnt watch the show last night, I was tired and went to bed, I only saw Cossima, they ought to just end it now, she is far ahead of the rest.

Everyone on australiain Idol sucks, I'm seroiusly better then most of them. The only reason they got in is cos they are all pretty, cept for that asian dude with the 'fro. He's an ugly cunt. They only put him in to be politcally correct.

It's going to be between Rob and Levi.

I think all of them have talent except for Lauren. She must have made a pact with Satan to get this far.

Miiiiiillllllssssssiiiiiieeeee !!!!!

I want the rock chick to get through (as long as she gets to pick what they sing)

Kelly the Rock Chick is woeful. :( I had high hopes for her but not anymore. Proof that only a select few women can actually sing rock well - there's Melissa Etheridge, and then there's a HUGE gap between her and second place.

Wasn't saying that she could sing, just that she can choose the music.

There was a local duo, who used to do the pub scene. After the pub had started to clear out a bit at the end of the night, she'd do heavy stuff, Barracuda and the like.....really well.

Levi was fantastic - FANTASTIC - last week when he sang that Stevie Wonder song.

There are three people who look like stars at the moment - Cosima, Levi and Rob. And I'm positive they'll be there at the end.

What's everyone's problem with Lauren? (besides the three judges treating her like an 8yr old).