Spinefarm DVD with COB release?

Mammoth

Capsicum Slave
Feb 19, 2003
The Land of TAXES [SWE]
Visit site
After finish watching "end of innocense" with NW, I just had to know when is Bodom coming out with theirs? If it is half as funny as this one then I am camping out outside of store this summer. Alexi was in the DVD for like five seconds singing some song about having "..three hands and six penises and being called a mutant" :D

Do you mean the From Wishes To Eternity DVD by Nightwish? At least there are like 4:30 minutes in total of Sinergy behind the scenes from the European tour in 2000. Pretty funny stuff. There Alexi sings this stuff you mean, you can see him totally freak out, he gets fooled by the Nightwish crew, he fakes Nightwish with Sinergy on stage and plays keyboards and much more. A short sample of that can be found here.

About the COB DVD: We already answered a question about it in our Question & Answers section on Scythes Of Bodom.

Mammoth said:
After finish watching "end of innocense" with NW, I just had to know when is Bodom coming out with theirs? If it is half as funny as this one then I am camping out outside of store this summer. Alexi was in the DVD for like five seconds singing some song about having "..three hands and six penises and being called a mutant" :D

Zarok is right. It is From Wishes to Eternity.