Spiritualized can eat a bag of holding of dicks AKA the KAYO DOT SHOW in NYC

how can you stop to sleep for only 10 minutes?

i remember we played cleveland once and stayed through sunday visiting the rock & roll hall of fame and stuff (there was a Browns game so the entire rest of the city was empty) and ate out that evening before starting the drive back (about 6 hrs i think). my gf saw i was getting tired and offered to drive- we stopped for gas, she moved over to the driver's side, and instantly passed out asleep. she insisted she was okay to drive, and took over, but kept almost nodding off so i took over driving again after like 20 minutes. then she was wide awake. i think we got home at like 3 or so. lots of tolls through ohio.

also, i'm rather envious i missed this entire event. hope it was fun fun fun!
(that's one "fun" for each tube blown. MAN that is so METAL.)

Sorry I couldn't tag along. I've been roped into driving while on codeine and recovering from a rather harsh upper resp. infection until 7 or 8 in the morning

if it were up to me this thread would have 300 replies praising me for my uber-sexiness in those performance pics but we can't all get what we want.

Okay. Now I'm confused. Greg sometimes seems irritated that so many people think he's gay. Yet, here he is asking a forum often referred to as a "sausage fest" since the departure of Preps to praise his sexiness.

And in conclusion, as a great sig once said...
c.jpg

Yeah, I showed up too late, but I still got to chat with Greg Maudlin of the Massi for a lil while, and score the new CD, which is brilliant btw. So yeh, next time you guys play here, Im gettin there mad early. I couldve sworn that you guys were headlining the show...ah well. Maybe if you all play Boston anytime soon, Ill take a drive up there. Thanks Greg for taking the time out to chat for a bit, as well as fetching the CDs for me, you rock.

That is is Ominous. I traded for it. Funny thing though... day after I closed the deal... two more copies showed up on EBay for the first time in weeks.