Spiritualized can eat a bag of holding of dicks AKA the KAYO DOT SHOW in NYC

kayo dot's playing boston on, um, Oct.29th, i think, right?

i'm not sure if they are playing first on that date, but i hope they are, because due to our public transportation suckiness here, people tend to leave shows a little early.

colin, yeah, feel free! sorry i didn't get more arctopus pix. you guys rocked, btw.

Eliot, sorry we missed you. I don't think you should come all the way up for the Oct 29 show because the venue has an awful reputation.. so who knows what kind of problems we'll have at the show.

Nonetheless, Colin mentioned something about trying to get together a NYC gig in December with us and Arctopus, so we'll keep you updated on that. Thanks for picking up the CD!

And I think we are going on earlier at the Oct 29th show too.

thanks!
behold... the arctopus has a 3" mini cd coming out on Epicene Sound Systems (epicenesoundsystems.com) in the next couple months. it'll have the 2 songs that are on our website (for free at the moment). we're recording new stuff now. not sure when that will be out. out website is just beholdthearctopus.com--it'll have updates and stuff about the cd.

(and thanks for the photos!)

kleo: i ask for praise only to mend my broken sense of self-esteem.

Elliot: no problem! i am glad you at least showed up even if you missed us play. I am glad you like the cd!

Ominous Luminous: your title fucking rules. Hostile 17!

greg is out

Greg I shall priase your skill, but not your beauty. For the lust you stir within my breast if for the licks of your guitar, not your tongue.

xoxoxo
-k-

FuSoYa said:
Eliot, sorry we missed you. I don't think you should come all the way up for the Oct 29 show because the venue has an awful reputation.. so who knows what kind of problems we'll have at the show.

Nonetheless, Colin mentioned something about trying to get together a NYC gig in December with us and Arctopus, so we'll keep you updated on that. Thanks for picking up the CD!

And I think we are going on earlier at the Oct 29th show too.
Its all good Toby...yeh, I think Ill wait till you guys come back, because I couldnt get more than 2 days off from work, so yeh, Im stuck here. Awesome, Ill definately look foward to seeing you guys then...P.S. The CD gets better and better and better...hehe u get the idea :)

Hahaha.. I feel strongly about this next statement... FUCK Concerta!!! That is a terrible terrible drug.. so terrible in fact I gave mine away last week. Well not mine but some this guy gave me. Yes it will keep you up but will make you very neutral and feel like hell. There's better stuff to keep you up.

Also.. that sucks about the shw. Reminds me of when I saw Porcupine Tree and they had to get off stage by like nine thirty so a COVER BAND could play. lame. But Spiritualized is a pretty good band.. heh.

Brandon

yeah dude since this thread was created like seven months ago they have since been archived and removed from my server. mindspell might have them, or you can wait until mid- to late may when i get around to putting ALL the kayo dot pics i have up on my website.