Spitz/McBrain mp3

I'm not sure about that Blitzkrieg. There has been alot of rumour about the project, on again off again and the like. It does have an Anthrax-like feel about it, and it sounds like Nicko talking at the start before he starts using his sticks. So it could be the real deal, just have to wait and see I suppose.

I thought Nicko (or someone linked to him) said that him working with Spitz was a load of rubbish, that they'd just talked on the phone about it...?

I have seen promo pics of them together, so I doubt Nicko would have said it was a load of rubbish. From what I remember, Nicko said it would have been good, but he had no time to devote to the project with Maiden getting busy again.

David Ellefson from 'deth was also involved too am I right?

From www.metalshop.com.au :

Jun 20: Hear the Dan and Nicko offering!

Former Anthrax guitarist Dan Spitz, and Iron Maiden drummer Nicko McBrain have made available the first fruits of their collaboration.

The track is called ‘Off The Chain’, and apparently features the ‘original wigga’ Vanilla Ice on vocals.

I can’t vouch for the authenticity of the track, although it launches from the Dan Spitz site.

http://www.xtremegamez.net/7x70.mp3