Spitz and McBrain song is Heavy!!! URL is here

lupe_m said:
It sounds ok, not great. It will gat airplay when it comes out just because it sounds like Korn.

That is exactly what all my friends who like Korn are saying. They think it sounds like that. I think Spitz likes Korn a lot cause my friends say they have pictures of Korn and Spitz and the Iron Maiden guy right on the stage at a Korn show in Florida.

I think this song is as good as any of that Korn or Limp Diskit stuff and probably the next song will have like Halford singing metal on it. Then what will everybody say about SevenXSeventy?

DIESLOWANDPAINFUL
:wave:

This Song Did Nothing For Me At All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dan Spitz Can Play Guitar But Dude Lay Off The Nu Metal. This Was Screaming Full Of It. Sounds Like Korn And Dick Bizshit. Among Reasons Why I Hate Mainstream Metal. And Nicko Can Play Better Than That. I Feel New Anthrax Blows This Out Of The Water! Death To False Metal! This Was Too Laughable!

"DIESLOWANDPAINFUL" and "GodOfThrash" - you have obviously read too many of mr spitz's loony posts on his own board that you actually sound just like him. i mean your writing style is almost identical to the guy.

in fact i would probably bet that these two 'people' are in fact dan spitz himself...??

I like the song better than most of the new metallica cd and i'm not even a rap metal fan. This definatly isn't the best song in the world but it doesn't make me vomit or my ears bleed either.