Spitz and McBrain song is Heavy!!! URL is here

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
OMG come on its not that bad, I mean shit, its better than Alot of the rap metal shit out there...

Ya got a point, but still.......the whole genre is played out and I think a lot of it now is just crap. They shoulda got on the wagon earlier on in the game ya know? Just my 2.

Well I don't know... I quite like hardcore-hiphop shit, but this sounds very old and less original than anything I've heard so far. Even the lyrics. I guess no one gives a shit about this attitude now, get over it. I have to say I'm disappointed...generally it doesn't suck ass so big, but it really could have been a lot, lot better! I'm not sure if I'm gonna listen to it for a second time. This shows Anthrax needs NO Spitz, I'm afraid.

GodOfThrash said:
Maiden fans HATE ANTHRAX RAP SHIT!

.....anthrax rap shit?
unless ur referring to Bring The Noise... which couldnt be.. cuz when it comes to a metal/rap song - Bring The Noise murders all others

GodofThrash.. ur sayin some idiotic shit, ur a disgrace to metal fans everywhere....

and i think Buddy has a point, the song isnt 100% trash... i mean if i was given the choice to listen to this or a linkin park, or limp biskuit, or korn song.. then id definitely listen to this one... in other words, its a better numetal song.... but other then that.. i wouldnt listen to it......

I played this song a few times.. and also saw
what was said on the anthrax board,, I do agree
that that rap metal shit is dead and sucks...

But you can't take it away this is a pretty good song...whocares
if its 100% origanal . . .cause its not. . .but its still
a good song.. its got that summer feel to it

I think you guys should relax. . . its a song... come on ?
The chorus is the best part !!!

at least its not "Spells of Fear" by Belladonna. at least
Danny has got some style of the 2000 era !!!

Peaczzzeeee

It's horrible. Sounds just like Limp Bizkit.
How two talented guys like Spitz and McBrain could hook up with a has-been like Vanilla Ice is way beyond me. Very very disappointing.

Oh yeah, i just saw this on dan spitz's site:
Dan Spitz the founding member of Anthrax and Godfather of Rap meets Thrash Metal has picked up his guitar again after an early retirement.

What a load! Founding member? Godfather of Rap? wow...

fuck Anthrax! Dan Spitz's da man! Anthrax sold 0 records since Dan stopped writing songs and churning out those technical masterpiece solos. He brought back the heavyness and repaired a couple of watches and cured elephantiasis (spellcheck? blow me.) along the way in his spare time. We should all praise Spitz for being the god's gift to this earth : "And on the seventh day God said: "let there be Spitz - and thou will have one eye cocked and you'll stay close to earth. And for being an inspiration for Creed, I'll make the guitar burn your hands."
Please.

Hey, I like Dan, it's just that the song sounds just like any other song on the radio. Yeah, The song rocks, but it's nothing new.

It's like in the 80's when there was a shitload of glam metal bands. They all sounded the same. We are going through the same thing now with the rap metal bands.