St. Anger sucks?

St Anger Sucks?

• Yes

Votes: 60 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 16.7%

• Total voters
Blakk Pyrate said:
shitty band? look at yourself, you are the most shitty person on the planet. you are fat, everyone hates you, you arent on a diet to improve your miserable existance and not only that, you stuff you face with more fat. you are an idiot among idiots. getsome fucking lyposuction asswipe, or shoot yourself. then again that wont do any good because the bullet will get stuck among the potpourrie of shit you call a head and you wont be exterminated. lypo wont work becasue it would require FAR too much power to power a vacuum powerful enough to suck about 1000 KGs of fat aout of big fat you. so the obvious remedy is just to ge about 1 mile of string and sew your mouth shut and to chop yourfat fingers off so you cant post such idiocy. die fat boy

and yet....somehow most everybody on this board likes sir krigloch and dislikes you...interesting. wonder what that could mean? i mean...hes got pictures of himself up, we all know what he looks like, we all know that he loves to eat. and yet...we find him amusing, interesting, and far more intelligent than you....wow. im astounded, because you were making a lot of sense man. well thought out, logical arguments, good grammar, and impeccable taste. you were certainly never rude, never said anything retarded....hmmmm. im baffled man.

What the fucking fuck-fucked up shit is this shitty shit? i voted no cause at least they made the fucking thing knowing that it wouldnt be mainstream or played on the fucking radio. overall -- what did you honestly expect? its not the 80's anymore -- you didnt honestly expect StAnger to sound like MOP? did you fuck-asses?

sure there are a plethora of better bands out there -- but tallica will always get my vote for their years of service in the metal scene. without tallica, slayer or maiden there wouldnt be your little fucking black metal/death metal bands. im not saying that all credit is due to them -- but ... oh who gives a shit anymore im tired. peace out you fucking-shit-eating-fuck offs!

DarkZombie said:
What the fucking fuck-fucked up shit is this shitty shit? i voted no cause at least they made the fucking thing knowing that it wouldnt be mainstream or played on the fucking radio. overall -- what did you honestly expect? its not the 80's anymore -- you didnt honestly expect StAnger to sound like MOP? did you fuck-asses?

sure there are a plethora of better bands out there -- but tallica will always get my vote for their years of service in the metal scene. without tallica, slayer or maiden there wouldnt be your little fucking black metal/death metal bands. im not saying that all credit is due to them -- but ... oh who gives a shit anymore im tired. peace out you fucking-shit-eating-fuck offs!
Another person has joined the cult of blakk pyrate and allwithinmymonster, tsk tsk. Oh and btw, could you possibly sound any more retarded? I mean, you sound like some angst-filled-for-nothing junior high kid when you say things like "fucking fuck-fucked up shit is this shitty shit", "fuck-asses", and "fucking-shit-eating-fuck offs."

Why are some people unable to fault Metallica because of their first four albums? Yep, first four are great. The new ones, however, suck copious amounts of cock. It is possible to like some releases by a band and not others, you know.

i dont care for the fact that blakk pirate is the only one who agrees with me about metallica but to me metallica really is my favorite band at the end of the day. im aware how bad every album after the black album is but what seperates metallica from every other metal band is those first five albums and to me they are way more good than the later ones are bad. yes metallica has catered to mtv and yes they are corporate whores now and yes they really should have quit after the black album but they didnt so what are you gonna do? sit there and complain on a metal forum of course. if metallica is so bad why dont yall start up bands and create better music than ride the lighting like you all are acting like you could. seriously, anyone can sit there and sing about satan all the time thats nothing new. in my opinion what metallica did was a lot better than all of that and no matter how crappy they are now, it doesnt make what they origionally did any worse.

Well that's not a bad thing is it. You can like Metallica only for their first albums. It's these people that claim that once a band releases a good album, all their future releases are untouchable.

I completley agree, people forget that the members are now in their 40s and are extremley rich, they aren't 18 and drinking beer in their 2 room apartment while writing thrash songs in between the day jobs, people mature and grow, I'd like to see where you are 20 years from now. the bottom fucking line is that they wrote some of the best thrash metal songs in modern metal.

I think you totally missed my point there. You can like old Metallica whilst hating the worthless shmucks Metallica have become.

Obsolete666 said:
Another person has joined the cult of blakk pyrate and allwithinmymonster, tsk tsk. Oh and btw, could you possibly sound any more retarded? I mean, you sound like some angst-filled-for-nothing junior high kid when you say things like "fucking fuck-fucked up shit is this shitty shit", "fuck-asses", and "fucking-shit-eating-fuck offs."

you are a fucking infant. do you comprehend? you fuck-ass. did you even read my post or just focus on the obscenities? oh wait -- let me guess -- you had your dildo shoved so far down your aids infested throat that your head was tiled back far enough for you to read jack-shit!

if you had even a inkling of cognitive thought -- you dumb shit -- you would have read that i haven’t sided with any of you fucks. you claim to like metal, yeah right -- the only metal you like is the metal dildo your dad fashioned for you after his own dick. you useless fuck.

If you don't mnd me saying "Dark Zombie" you are starting to sound like Phil Anselmo in one of his mid set rants.

On another note, is that Chuck Norris?

Metallica has always been an average band to my ears,maybe not to some or most of you but to me and the St Anger has got to be one of the worst supposed metal cds of all time

DarkZombie said:
you are a fucking infant. do you comprehend? you fuck-ass. did you even read my post or just focus on the obscenities? oh wait -- let me guess -- you had your dildo shoved so far down your aids infested throat that your head was tiled back far enough for you to read jack-shit!

if you had even a inkling of cognitive thought -- you dumb shit -- you would have read that i haven’t sided with any of you fucks. you claim to like metal, yeah right -- the only metal you like is the metal dildo your dad fashioned for you after his own dick. you useless fuck.

This post only goes to prove how retarded all the Metallica fanboys who keep appearing in the forum are. I mean, c'mon, they're incapable of defending the album, so instead they resort to childish name calling and swearing alot, because they think it might prove their point.

Ulysses Siren is better than anything Metallica ever did, and they only released two demos. There are better Thrash Metal bands out there than Metallica. Also, what the fuck is with all the new members coming all of a sudden that think they know something, and yet they don't? Why do you think that you can't say something sucks unless you can do something better? If something sucks, then it sucks, period, whether or not you can do something better. Metallica's first two albums were great, but so were Megadeth's, Overkill's, Dark Angel's, Artillery's, Kreator's, Sodom's, Testament's, Vio-Lence's, Exodus', Slayer's, Nuclear Assault's, Destruction's, Necronomicon's, Protector's, etc., etc. Do you see where I'm getting now? You haven't been exposed to enough music, that's why you think Metallica is so damn great. I thought the same damn thing 8 years ago.