Star Wars games

WhiteBeastofWotan

Apostitutes!
May 22, 2003
Philly
Visit site
I haven't really paid attention to star wars games since X-Wing/Tie Fighter like a decade ago, so recommend some more recent ones. Preferably PC, but i will also accept PS2 recommendations. He of slapped liver suggested Empire At War, and ill probably get that today.

I haven't really paid attention to star wars games since X-Wing/Tie Fighter like a decade ago, so recommend some more recent ones. Preferably PC, but i will also accept PS2 recommendations. He of slapped liver suggested Empire At War, and ill probably get that today.

yeah empires is ok but get Jedi Academy, great online game play, very nice fighting system. KOTOR and Battlefront are essential too.

Wait for The Force Unleashed.

I was just thinking this yesterday that I need my Star Wars game fix. It's been too long.

KOTOR was great... KOTOR 2 was a disappointment... but still stuck with the same mechanics as 1 with better graphics.

Jedi Knight 2 and Jedi Academy were great as well.

LEGO STAR WARS as well.

there's the star wars strategy game... it received pretty good marks, like 8 on 10 or something. Forgot the name though.

Kotor 2 a disappointment?? Please explain yourself. While it wasn't as good as the first one, it was still a very good game. I just didn't like how they endled the story, especially the ending (what ending actually?!)

That's the point. The game, as well made as it was, just lacked a good story. It felt as if you were playing the first one over again, but then as it came to an end, it was horribly lacking.

X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter was quite the awesome game back in the day as well. Especially if you had a good joystick.

there's the star wars strategy game... it received pretty good marks, like 8 on 10 or something. Forgot the name though.

Kotor 2 a disappointment?? Please explain yourself. While it wasn't as good as the first one, it was still a very good game. I just didn't like how they endled the story, especially the ending (what ending actually?!)

I agree, I like the characters in 2 so much more, but what the fuck happened??? It's like they just said fuck it and wrapped up the games ending in a day. And for all the build up Darth Silis or whatever his name was, he was a complete pushover.

It was story-wise (seeing as how it wasn't even designed around anything until BoP) but the multiplayer aspect of it was incredible. Then there was X-Wing Alliance which had hot graphics, but the single player campaign was rather lame (that annoying robot *shakes fist*), and sadly even the multiplayer mode seemed to lack the functionality of that of XvT. The customization possibilities of battles seemed extraordinary at first, I just remember it not really working out as well as it looked like it should.