Star Wars games

OOO! SHADOWS OF THE EMPIRE!

Now that game was fucking fun. Not necessarily like any other Star Wars game, more like an Indiana Jones meets the future kind of game, but really fun nonetheless.

I hope someone can answer this question. What happens to Dash Rendar if you beat the game on hard mode? On the other modes it makes you think he got blown up by the explosion and says beat it in the next hardest mode to find out what happened to him. I've been wondering this since I was like 6.

And on the credits there something listed as "The Hopping Woman", but I've seen that term used in other movie and game credits. What is a hopping woman?

Wasn't IG-88 badass? I remember it took me forever to figure out what to do in the Bobba Fet level. The squids in the sewers were scary though.

It was story-wise (seeing as how it wasn't even designed around anything until BoP) but the multiplayer aspect of it was incredible.
Ah, but I had it way back when I didn't have any intarweb connection yet. And I'm not a multiplayer kinda guy, so I love TIE Fighter. Also, that silly Jump command, or that fact that you were supposed to attack in waves, jumping from ship to ship every time, was completely daft. In TIE Fighter, you got blown up, you lost.