Starsailor

Allan

New Metal Member
Jun 22, 2003
Copenhagen
Visit site
I suspect I'll be flamed for this, but can anyone tell me any news on Starsailor?

I had a weekness for "Love is here", got too much at times, but still so likeable. "I turn to you and I say, thank goodness for the good souls that make life better".

i don't have a clue about what they're doing now but I would appreciate some news too. I used to dig their stuff one year ago on the radio. I downloaded many tracks and it rocked.

cedarbreed said:
i don't have a clue about what they're doing now but I would appreciate some news too. I used to dig their stuff one year ago on the radio. I downloaded many tracks and it rocked.

recently i heard their song on the radio, "silence is easy".
thought it was a new one, but i might be wrong...

tmtk said:
recently i heard their song on the radio, "silence is easy".
thought it was a new one, but i might be wrong...

'silence is easy' is their new single, and their new album (it has to come out arround this periode, but i don't know the date.)

and their touring at the moment, saw them at pukkelpop this weekend, they also played new nummers (sounds good)

they also will play at the AB in brussel, 3 november i gess

Wait a minute, I remember that song from Roskilde 2002, must be good when I remember the chorus more than a year later after just one listen, I was drunk too. "Silence is easy, it just becomes me".