Doors Out

Doors%20Out%2001.jpg

Doors%20Out%2002.jpg

Doors%20Out%2003.jpg

Doors back in and wall being fixed
peaceful.gif

Doors%20Back%20In%2001.jpg

2007-10-06

Major problem, I found out that the doors are not plumb. The doors will have to be taken out.
cynical.gif

They will have to cut the walls around the doors, take them out, plumb them and then fix the wall.
unhappy.gif

More construction delay.
This will never end... :cry:

This was on the previous page... so Ill save you the effort to look back and read page 7. :Smug:

I wish I was already recording there.
I am indeed recording (guitars) and also mixing, but in the same bedroom.

I took a few days out (vacations) and got ill after, so the construction stopped, but it has already started again, the walls are being painted.

Right now I'm choosing patchbays, cabling, furniture... It's driving me crazy!!!! o_O

I will post some pics soon.

Awesome!
So will the final color be the greyish (is that Kiltz?), or will you have a different vibe in the room, too?
Thanks

Scott

That's amazing, Eddy, congratulations on getting that far!! I'm starting to realise how much work went into the studio's we currently rehearse in. Veeeery impressive.

Waterboy, I presume he's gonna be using the colour scheme's in the 3D rendering on page 1. Well... that's what I'd do! It looks gorgeous!!

Awesome!
So will the final color be the greyish (is that Kiltz?), or will you have a different vibe in the room, too?
Thanks

Scott

I will be using the same color scheme as in the 3d drawings just like Meisterjäger said.
The colors can look a little different because of the difference between the lightning on the drawings and in real life.
I have the colors references, came with the project.

The painting 1st phase has ended, you can also see that the windows and doors casings are painted.

Window%20Casing%20painted%2001.jpg

Window%20Casing%20painted%2002.jpg

The Basstraps cavities are all filled
(This is the Control room front Basstrap)

Wall%20Bass%20Trap%20fill%2002.jpg

Fabric rolls have arrived. It's Guilford Of Maine FR701 fabric in 4 colors.
(Crapy photo from cellphone)

Fabric%20rolls.jpg

Here you can see the fabric samples with the colors I chose. The colors are a little bit different in the photo.

Fabric%20Samples.jpg