Started building my (small) studio

Oh yes! Do you have any news about the solution ? I'm really curious to have the answer :loco:

Congrats for the racks. Looks like you're almost done. It's good to see one of those Inward Connections TSL-3 there. The TSL-4 switches doesn't light anymore :mad:

What you think about this then ?
30972181ne4.jpg

I don't have the solution yet :Smug: I'm waiting for Martin.

I would have died if I had to wire that!!! o_O

What? No Engl? :loco:

Maybe someday... :saint:

I don't have the solution yet :Smug: I'm waiting for Martin.

Dang! I'm not sure i would be as patient as you are :zombie:
I hope you didn't pay them 100% even if it they have good references ...

Looks like you'll be needing some diffusor panels for that Stage 1 which looks great BTW :kickass:

I payed them 100% a long time ago, the project is from 2004. :)

I already have the plan for the change.
The back basstrap is going off and I need to built a special modified trap with a integrated diffuser.

A really complicated design, I'm still trying to figure out exactly what it is, I'm waiting for Martin to give me a pic of something similar.

It would be fair from them to take in charge the new back wall modifications since the acoustical concept is wrong.

I know a great forum regarding studio design, construction & acoustic design. You'll get for sure some great advises. I PMed you the link.

I payed them 100% a long time ago, the project is from 2004. :)

I already have the plan for the change.
The back basstrap is going off and I need to built a special modified trap with a integrated diffuser.

A really complicated design, I'm still trying to figure out exactly what it is, I'm waiting for Martin to give me a pic of something similar.

Eddy,

Any update? How are things going? Did you get the new bass trap/difuser design built?

Dude, u're thread really helps me A LOT here. Although i hate cuz u got some of my dream ampzzz... hahaha.

Well, u knw, I have recently made a thread asking about how to build a small budget studio just for recording and mixing. some members in dis forum have helped me in someway to fix my room design before i begin the construction. I thank all.. just keep 'em coming.

Achtung ! ACHTUNG !!

Since Eddy's not giving a sign, we look for volunteers for a rescue operation to Portugal.

SAVE EDDY :Shedevil: