Started building my (small) studio

ok... so..
1) you call this "SMALL" studio??? holy shit... I wish mine was SMALL like yours!
2) you did a really great job! my congrats!

!!! BUT !!!

3) ...are you still alive or did they put you in deathrow after you didn't pay for all your bills??? :lol:

:lol: I'm back!!!!

I'm not in the Deathrow :)
Not even running away from the government :lol:

As I finished the studio, I "earned" a lot of work and responsability in my main job (not music as I referred before) that has simply taken all the time that I had to work in music.

Right now I'm starting to stabilize at work so I'm getting some time to dedicate to music again, not much but it is what I can have.

At this moment things are going very slowly as you guys may imagine.
I'm recording an album (Industrial Metal), I remixed/remastered an album (Punk Rock), Started pre production of an album (Alternative/Metal/Rock) and did some masterings.

I don't have much updates for the studio, I'll post some pics of the control room finished and some more gear that I bought meanwhile.
More amps mainly !!!!!! :cool:

Thanks a lot guys for the interest and support :headbang:

Here are some pics:

This one is not very good, I'll try to take a better shot

CR_Console%2002.JPG

My mic collection
Mic%20Collection.JPG

My new amps:

Marshall 1959 Randy Roads
Custom Audio Amplifiers OD100SE+
CAA%20OD100SE+%20%20Marshall%201959RR.JPG

Soldano Slo100 w/ some mods
Diezel Herbert
Diezel%20Herbert%20%20Soldano%20Slo100.JPG

1968 Marshall JMP50
Marshall%20%2768%20JMP50.JPG

I'm also waiting for a 1966 Fender Super Reverb

I seriously think I'm gonna cry :cry:

How come you have 4 pairs of KM's, dude? Are some 84's and some 184's, or mods, or what? And two D112's but only one D6, for shame! :lol: Amps look amazing too (well, the only ones I care about are the SLO100 and Herbert, but those are still bonerriffic!) - all you need now is an Engl Savage 120 and you'll officially own every amp I could ever want! :mad: :saint: And are those Adam S3A's? How do they compare to the Barefoots? (cuz truthfully, I can't believe you wouldn't find them useless now that you have the MM27's!)

Son of a jackal, we've gots us a boner!

.. Seriously though, il be your bitch for a month if you give me that Soldano!