Started building my (small) studio

Things are getting faster now, there are 2 persons working on it now

more pics

Wall%20framing2%2001.jpg

Wall%20framing2%2002.jpg

First of all congrats for the project. Tá ficando muito bom, quem sabe passo aí qualquer dia!

But, seriously, are you crazy? How the fuck you start building a studio without a budget??? Don´t you fear bankrupcy? I know I do.

BTW you have my dream gear!

First of all congrats for the project. Tá ficando muito bom, quem sabe passo aí qualquer dia!

But, seriously, are you crazy? How the fuck you start building a studio without a budget??? Don´t you fear bankrupcy? I know I do.

BTW you have my dream gear!

Thanks for the compliments!!
I do have a budget that I hope not reach it :Smug:
This is a personal studio and I'm using all my savings :)
Everything I earn is to pay the studio :heh:

It will be the best metal oriented portuguese studio. Hands down ! :)

Thanks. :headbang:
This shows how many metal oriented studios exist in Portugal :lol:

wow portuguese MOFOs in da house! me too...

tá a ficar altamente essa merda pá! parabens... isso é onde? Almancil? fica pros lados da mourolandia? eu sou do Porto carago :)

abraço!

Thanks. :headbang:
This shows how many metal oriented studios exist in Portugal :lol:[/QUOTE]

When it´s done, if you record a "insert music genre here" group, it will be one of the best "insert music genre here" studios in the country. happy now ? :p :p :p

wow portuguese MOFOs in da house! me too...

tá a ficar altamente essa merda pá! parabens... isso é onde? Almancil? fica pros lados da mourolandia? eu sou do Porto carago :)

abraço!

Yes it's in the Algarve :)

When it´s done, if you record a "insert music genre here" group, it will be one of the best "insert music genre here" studios in the country. happy now ? :p :p :p

Was just trying to show that if this would be the best metal oriented studio in Portugal there can't exist many others that are good :lol:

Studio looks pretty good so far. I hope that floating floor works for you, most pro studio builders recommend against them nowadays as they tend to create resonant frequencies within the room unless done properly (as in a concrete slab rather than a wooden deck).

We had wanted to move our studio into dedicated premises this year but we wanted to do it right, and the budget we'd need was just way more than we could ever get our hands on. So we're starting a bit smaller and opening our own rehearsal rooms soon instead. And we've budgeted about £6500 just for the initial two rooms....