State show

I would give everyone a review but I couldn't attend. :( Oh woe is me, damn age limits. :yuk: I would also like to know how it went with the new lineup. Anyone who went speak up!

the show was killer. they had some gear issues that arose during soundcheck, Tim and Rob both had footswitch issues......road rust.....lol. i had to switch channels manualy clean to distortion for Rob during the show but the boys made it through with no other technical glitches. Tim was suffering from a wicked head cold so he understandably laid back abit vocal wise as to not get a throat infection during this tour. Troy has switched to fingerstyle and in the month or so that he's been workin on it steady he's got the grooves down awsome, some nice tasty triplet runs alla Steve Harris and shit. Adam was awsome as per usual, perfect meter and Rob was happy and at home to be back on stage. Stu....holy fuck, I only need to say one thing.......he did the operatic vocal solo at the end of Selling God and it was fuckin KILLER.......this is the singer that was ment to sing IE songs, bar none, without a doubt and case closed. The US is in for a treat.....

Thanks for the review Todd, I was also wondering how it went. Woulda been nice to see them on that stage instead!!! hehe Glad to hear Stu works well with the band. And Troy doing finger style? I didn't think he'd ever want to do that, but that's cool! The guys are always lucky that you are there to help them. :)

Squeak said:
The guys are always lucky that you are there to help them. :)

Lol.....I was tellin Tim that the last three Regina shows they have done I never got to watch from the audiance, I always end up getting put to work. :headbang: