Status Update

panzerwagen

Bassplayer (Wolverine)
Oct 9, 2008
Hi Friends
Just wanted to jot down a few lines regarding the progress of our upcoming album. We have been working rather frequently on recording demo-versions of the songs to be sent to the label for approvement. The tracks will most likely be sent within a week's time. All material for the album has not yet been written and arranged, but we are getting there - we have all the ideas we need! Now it's just a matter of finalising the 'basic' arrangements for the last few songs. When this is done, further details will be added more easily.

Now chew on this for a while and dwell in your own fantasies about the future emotional treats we will try to provide you music-wise.

Take care you all

//Thomas

fGe_care-o-meter.gif

Haha, just kidding!
Thanks for the update and good luck mr Bass man!

Just wanted to say that all the vocals have been recorded for the tracks we're sending to the label. Marcus and I just finished the last take.

Only the mix left now and then it's off to the UK for approvement. We'll let you know what the reaction from the label is. Personally I'm thrilled about the tracks!

FINALLY!

Things seem to be moving pretty fast now. I can't believe I've made it this far without any new wolverine music... will want some teasers/trailers posted on the site, yes?

Will expect a song based around the genius that is Creature Comforts :kickass:

Every song we have is created out of the inspiration one gets from watching CC!

FINALLY!

Things seem to be moving pretty fast now. I can't believe I've made it this far without any new wolverine music... will want some teasers/trailers posted on the site, yes?

Believe me, we're glad and very fortunate to have fans with such a patience! Thank you for waiting. As Stefan says, it would be great to be able to present fragments of the music and artwork. Will get back to you about this ASAP!

Cheers

Who needs approval from the label, just ROCK OUT! :) Seriously, I'm really looking forward to this album, it's great to hear you're hard at work creating new music.

BTW, perhaps you should update the new album teaser on the website, it's hardly coming out 2008 ;)

Who needs approval from the label, just ROCK OUT! :) Seriously, I'm really looking forward to this album, it's great to hear you're hard at work creating new music.

BTW, perhaps you should update the new album teaser on the website, it's hardly coming out 2008 ;)

Ever heard of time travel?

No you're really right on this one. We need to shape things up and update the homepage. We will put some effort into this, but right now I can only say I'm sorry for our sloppiness this far.

Say tuned Markoth!

We met for rehearsals this past weekend. The outcome was positive due to the fact that we managed to, at last, finalise the last few basic structures of the songs to be included on the upcoming album. Unless any unexpected things occur the album will be loaded with more music than our previous baby 'Still'. It feels good to be able to provide you great fans with this much music as you have waited far too long for this release! It certainly feels like it's our obligation to present an album like this, hehehe.

Thanks for staying with us!

/Thomas

As long as the new album has some beautifull, moving, touching songs.. I'll never bitch about having to wait even 10 years! There's other bands out there making good music in between.

I think we all rather you guys take longer time to finish the album (new fresh ideas and inspiration) and release an album every 5 years than making just a solid record every other year.

Just curious, what's the best thing about the new album in your opinion? (except that it's finally done) :kickass:

The best thing in my opinion is that we have lived with these new songs for a while now, and the songs have matured during our long struggle.
It feels like every note has been weighed on a golden scale, there's nothing that feels unimportant or forced. You can maybe compare it a little
bit like releasing your first album. When you have been writing songs for many years and finally you get to release the "best of..." of your writing process. Even though we don't have much left-overs, we tend to twist and turn the songs we have until they become as good as possible.

The best thing in my opinion is that we have lived with these new songs for a while now, and the songs have matured during our long struggle.
It feels like every note has been weighed on a golden scale, there's nothing that feels unimportant or forced. You can maybe compare it a little
bit like releasing your first album. When you have been writing songs for many years and finally you get to release the "best of..." of your writing process. Even though we don't have much left-overs, we tend to twist and turn the songs we have until they become as good as possible.

Marcus is definitely right. And I think I dare say that we have a whole bunch of the moving and touching songs that Condemnation asks for, right? But as always it is a matter of taste and preference . . .

"we tend to twist and turn the songs we have until they become as good as possible"

Believe me, it shows... and we the fans are so lucky to have you guys. As I said before, too many bands today rush things. We want quality not quantity. But then again, tastes differ, and that's life. So maybe the new album won't get the best reviews (I can't help laughing when I write this, of course it will:loco:) but I guess the most important thing is that you can let go of your "baby", release it to the world and know that you've done your very best.

After all, all bands evolve more or less. Let's just hope we've evolved with you, so we're on the same page.

Namasté