DEC 12, 2009 --- Status Updates...

AndreasBlomqvist

Mr. Bassman
Apr 19, 2008
www.seventhwonder.nu
So what is going on the SW camp? Well at this point the structure of the next album is becoming clearer and the work more focused. At this time, there are five songs done and two more in progress. We don't wanna give anything away at this point but do hope to satisfy the ones who are awaiting it. The idea is to finish building Studio Wonderland and then actually record the album there. In the meantime efforts are devoted towards writing the new songs and finding people to work with for the next album. We are aiming for a release of SW4 early fall, to be realistic. The new songs sound great, feel great and will hopefully also work great with you guys out there.

Having said all this it is about time to thank everyone for this year which by any measure has been the pinnacle of the band's career so far. What a year! We can only hope that this blessing will stay with us for 2010, which will mark 10 years since the birth of the band and 5 years since the release of Become. Thank you, each and everyone of you, SO much for the relentless support we have received over the last couple of years in rolling out Mercy Falls to the masses. We are humble and grateful for all the love we have received and hope that you will stick with us going forward. See you all in 2010!

What a year indeed!

I'm convinced you made a lot of new (prog)fans this year. The reviews and reactions on MF have been outstanding, the reviews of the live-shows (from critics and fans) have been outstanding as well and I have the idea that more and more are looking forward to SW4.
Of course, the expectations for the next cd will be a bit higher but I'm pretty sure you guys are working your asses off to make the next one as good or even better.

My personal 'SW-year' has been awesome. I finally got to see SW performing live and I would like to thank you guys again for making some time (to chat and taking some photos) during Progpower in the Netherlands.

Have a great holiday/christmas with friends and family and may all your wishes for 2010 will come true.
And yes, see you in 2010!

Thanks for the update Andreas. It's great to hear that you guys are getting back into writing. Hopefully the whole process will feel more natural and fluid this time around. Even if not, we are all patient and willing to give you guys all the time you need i'm sure :)

This year has been really great for SW and i couldn't be happier. Let's hope that 2010 is even better! All the best over the Christmas holidays!

Thanks for your words. Good to know you working on the next masterpiece! :)
Have some nice Christmas Holidays and a Happy New Year!

That's absolutely GREAT to know.
I look forward to hear the new stuff and I'm sure it will be a blast.
Your friends from Italy will continue being in the front row. Forever :headbang:

A special hug to the "Queen" and a great "Gooskock ok Pomerans" to all the Bimbins there :lol:
Be aware of the fact that during holydays you don't have to drink too much Bog Ol!

:kickass:

I also like to say that year 2009 was great for Seventh Wonder and it´s fans! I personally had a great time during watching, and organizing some SW-shows. :kickass:Thanks guys, and best luck for recording the new album!:headbang: